chap 1☀

This chapter was edited-7/6/21 [and] 8/28/21

Your P.O.V

It was 7:30 am, Monday, December 4th. And I was getting out of bed to get ready for school.  always had my clothes laid on my dresser, I put them on and skipped my shower because there honestly wasn't time.

 I went downstairs to the kitchen and my mom was waiting for me with breakfast. "Hey honey!" she said as I walked over to the kitchen. "Hey, mom!" I replied as I sat down, "So what's for breakfast?" I asked. "[some weird name] "great?" I said trying to act as if I had ANY idea what that was. "Your gonna love it!" she said cheerfully, clearly excited for whatever reason.

-------------------------------------------time skip to after breakfast-------------------------------------------------

I finished my breakfast, which wasnt as bad as I thought it might be. Turns out it was caviar, and egg. so i guess you can say I ate a sophisticated food.

 I walked to the hanger by the door and took my jacket. "Bye mom!" I shouted perhaps a little to loud, "bye honey!" she replied clearly protesting my volume. Today was my first day of being a junior at my new highschool. I was walking, and i was only about two blocks from  the school building, I could see it in the distance. 

But before I could cross the road so i could walk on the sidewalk. Someone yanked me by the hair. "HEY WATCH IT YO-" i couldn't finish my sentence when i saw his face. he looked.... purple.... furry.... and well, alien! I kicked and screamed as loud as I could but nothing was working

-here he is-

    He pulled me up a hill by my hands, and I was being dragged

    He pulled me up a hill by my hands, and I was being dragged. "Be quiet".  "Well then let me go!" . "Im not trying to kill you, im helping you!" he answered. "By killing me?" I said.                                         He was silent the whole rest of the way, until I saw a ship. After being dragged for 20 mins, I thought i was seeing things. but when we got in I could tell it was real. 

He suddenly let my wrist go, *THUMP* "Hey what the heck?!"  "You told me to let you go, didnt you?" he said  calmly.  I said nothing. Again.... he was silent. We launched into space, and at that moment I thought I was gonna die. We landed on a planet that resembled earth alot. He told me nothing.  After we walked outside of the ship thing,  he walked me inside some sort of castle.

Let me just say, it was, HUGE! it was quite lovely too but that didnt change the fact that I was being kidnapped. We walked inside of what seemed to be a control room, as we walk in a see 7 other people, 5 people in suits, and 2 in regular but formal clothes, one female and one older male. 

yn's p.o.v

          I stood at the entrance of the room, not moving an inch towards these people I didn't know a single one of them. They looked at me confusingly, what did they expect me to just come out and introduce myself to who probably plotted this kidnapping?! So I made the decision that I would stay silent unless I had to speak for some apparent reason.