Friends (Platonic G0ZK0)

A/N: Yucko is 14, G0z is 12

--------------------------------------------------------

Yucko sat down at a secluded spot of the cafeteria, to enjoy his lunch in peace.

Why did his parents have him transfer schools? He was just fine at his old school. The other kids never bothered him, so much so that when they saw him walking through the halls, they knew to get the hell out of the way. Sure, some of the kids hated him; but it didn't bother him, it was just fewer idiots that he had to worry about. At this school, people just engaged him in useless conversations and such. Lunch was the only time where he could sit by himself and just... I don't know, enjoy his lunch?

That was until someone came up to him...

"Hello! I saw that you've always sat at this table alone, would you like to sit with me and my friends at our table?"

A boy with red hair invited. Yucko just looked at the boy, and the boy caught onto this.

"I-It's alright if you don't want to, but the offer is still available." The boy stammered.

"I'll keep that in mind..." Yucko murmured.

After an awkward silence, Yucko [politely] declined the offer.

"Okay, You can change your mind at any time, enjoy your lunch!" the boy said before turning around to leave.

Should he have taken his offer..?

---------------------------------

The next day, Yucko sat down at the same spot eating his lunch.

He glanced over at the tables [for no reason at all], and saw the same boy sitting at the table with his friends, talking and laughing.

Should he just go sit at the table? Sure, why not.

So Yucko grabbed his lunch and made his way to the table.

'It's not like I needed friends... It's just so that he doesn't bother me about his table thing.'  Yucko told himself.

"Uhh, is this table full?" Yucko asked.

"The table isn't full, you can sit down if you'd like." The boy responded, giving Yucko a warm smile.

"Thank you?" Yucko said as he sat down

Lunch went better than expected. 'Well, I guess this'll be the first and last time I sit here.." Yucko thought to himself.

Despite what he said, Yucko found himself back at the table the next day.

It wasn't a bad table, it was just that he needed someone to talk to. The boy [Whom he learned that his name was Annie, he didn't question it.] and his friends were pretty welcoming, sure a bit too positive for his tastes, but it was bearable.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, the two became friends [or as yucko liked to put it; acquaintances], and like most friendships, they grow over the years. And the two grew up to be the two clowns you know and love to this day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (2): Sorry for the ending, writer's block sucks and I guess this can count as an incomplete short story?

I may make a pt 2 or something, but I hope you liked it!