From the Myth's perspective

Plot: Myth hunting, but from a myth's perspective

A/N: This is inspired by 'The Myths Lives' by Heartlavenderwrites, go check them out! Their story is very good and worth reading!

----------------------------------------

After the event at the circus, G0z guided the crowd to the entrance of the circus. Once the crowd dispersed, he went to check on things before closing the circus. You may never know who might have been lost or left behind. And maybe when he's done he should catch up on those legal papers...

When he was done checking the circus (And even some of the hidden parts, you never know who could be hiding there), he went to the ticket booth to close it, only to hear a voice.

"Wow! I've never been to an actual circus before! Can we ride the rides?"

"Sure,minecraftkid, just after we finish doing what we need to do here." Another voice said.

"Ugh, Minecraft, we just played the circus camping game." Another voice said.

"Yeah, but the clown there dabbed and tried to kill us, WHILE DABBING, Thicker." 'minecraftkid' replied.

"Not my fault you're a noob" 'Thicker' retorted.

"NO DONT BULLY ME PLE-"

"Just stop arguing, my gosh! You two do this EVERY time!"

"Sorry, Crab." Minecraft and Thicker apologized.

G0z poked his head from out of the window of the booth to see the three visitors. Each one had their distinct style (but g0z said that for everyone). One of the visitors was a bacon hair, while the other one was pretty much a thick acorn hair. G0z assumed this was "Thicker", because she was, well, thick. And the third visitor looked pretty professional; like they could conduct some serious business.

But one thing stuck out to him, they all had notebooks, and who brings notebooks to a circus? But then again, people brought all sorts of weird things to the circus, so the notebooks didn't bother him that much.

Come to think of it, mrflimflam had a notebook too, but g0z paid no mind since he trusted him.

Oh, they were moving...

It was time for g0z to become... Spy G0z!

So he used his admin commands to become invisible, and he stalke- I mean, followed them around.

"Remember, we're myth hunting, and we should write down anything weird or creepy here." 'Crab' instructed.

"Like the graveyard nearby?" the bacon hair asked as he pointed towards the graveyard.

"Good eye, minecraftkid!" creamofcrab praised, as they went with Minecraft to the graveyard.

Minecraft then stepped on the teleporter.

'Oh heck... He's gonna find out about-' G0z thought to himself before being cut off by minecraftkid's screeching

"KID!" Crab said as he stepped on the teleporter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After Minecraft calmed down, he and Crab got out and decided that to move on, and as they were doing the rock parkour back, G0z used this opportunity to position himself at the ticket booth, just in case they were about to look any further.

"Hey, there's a clown at the ticket booth." Thick observed, before making her way to the booth.

"Hello! Welcome to the Circus In the Sky! How may I help you?" The eccentric clown greeted.

"Hello, yes, can we get 3 tickets into the circus?"

"We just closed, sorry :o(" G0z looked at the bacon hair, who was clearly sad upon hearing the news.

"BUT! We open tomorrow at 8! :o)"

"We were going to see if you were open for questions, but we see that you're busy, sorry." Crab said.

"Oh no, It's okay! I think I can spare a few minutes!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After the interview, creamofcrab gave G0z a business card. (They did allow G0z to skip questions he was uncomfortable with)

"Roblox's myths C_________ Facility. (phone number)"

What was the blurred out word...?

"You can contact us whenever you'd like, and we could give you a tour of our place."

"I'll be sure to give you a call, then!"

Sensei looked at his watch before looking at the clown.

"Well, guess we better get going, we're sorry for coming in during closing hours." Crab says as they gets up and takes thick and Minecraft with them.

"No, It's alright! I don't mind." The clown responds, walking with them towards the exit of the circus.

"Have a nice day or night!" The clown says as he waves towards the three.

"You too."

"You too!"

"Bye, Mr clown!" Minecraft says as he waves back.

"That was a weird experience..." G0z says to himself, as he closes the circus for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 2: This was just a writing exercise I did for fun.