Chapter 4: Chaos

MJ, The Avengers, and The Guardians were all in the room with Annie and Aaron. MJ laid beside Annie and she had her arm around her. Peter hadn't had a heart attack in over 10 years. The reality of the situation was something that made everyone decide to team up again. The Avengers and the Guardians hadn't teamed up in over 10 years as well.

"But Miles has always been there for us." Annie said as her voice shook.

"I'm going to find that kid and I'm going to kill him." May said as she sounded beyond pissed.

"I'll join you." Quill expressed the same feelings.

"I'll bring lightning upon him. He hurt the Spider Child and the Spider Child's Spider Offspring." Thor shared the same sentiments.

"I'll bring the knife." Steve added.

"You don't have a knife Steve." Bucky pointed out.

"I'm a soldier. I have weapons Bucky." Steve snapped and Sam decided to defend Steve.

"Yeah Bucky. Steve will bludgeon the kid with his collectors addition Baby Ruth baseball bat." Sam added and several people let out a few laughs.

"I don't know why I even hang out with you guys." Steve sighed and he was about to leave and Annie felt something trigger her.

"Please don't go Uncle Steve!" Annie begged and everyone seemed surprised by her reaction. Steve turned to her.

"Annie everyone knows your favorite Uncle is Quill." Steve sighed and then Annie got teary eyed.

" My dad looks up to you so much though. Don't you wanna be there for him?" Annie seemed pretty desperate for him to stay and everyone caught onto it. Steve figured out what was wrong and all he could think of was when Peter was taken by Harry Osborn.

"He's not gonna get you again Annie. We were all caught off guard. But now we're ready for him and anyone he throws at us." Steve reassured Annie but Annie still looked worried. "Anyways your physically stronger than everyone in this room. I'm sure you can handle him." Steve joked and Annie had several tears fall.

"That's what my dad said." Annie cried and everyone felt awful for her and Tony couldn't take it anymore.

"Son of a bitch! What is taking them so long?!" Tony snapped as he stormed out and Quill and Steve ran after him. Tony was about to go into the operating room when Steve pulled him back as far as he could before Tony turned to him in anger.

"They should be done by now!" Tony yelled.

"I know it's taking a while but you can't go in there." Steve pointed out.

"The last time I checked I am the one who signs their paycheck!" Tony snapped.

"Do you really want to risk Peter dying just because you're pissed off?!" Quill asked and Tony turned to him.

"You did when Thanos killed Gamora." Tony made a low blow and he immediately regretted it.

"I am going to ignore that because you're worried." Quill sighed as he stayed calm. Steve got closer to Tony.

"If you walk in there and he dies then it's because of you." Steve pointed out and Tony's eyes filled with tears.

"I don't have to walk in there for the blame to fall on me." Tony admitted and Steve shook his head.

"No, if you don't walk in there the blame falls on everyone." Steve said this and Tony seemed to understand but he was still heartbroken.....

Tony had been pacing back and forth while waiting for Peter to get out of surgery. It had been 7 hours since they started operating on Peter and everyone was extremely worried at this point. Suddenly six doctors came out and looked exhausted. Five of them threw themselves down in a seat and the 6th walked over to Tony who was terrified of the way the doctors had acted.