The great escape

Delanye POV

We drive to the Asylum with our amazing plan, once we get there we all hop out and we enter, the security guards looked at us weird be they shrugged it off, once we get far enough from the guards, i handed reggie the map

"Whats this for?" Reggie asked

"So you go to Colbys room first, which is room 199, then Colby will show you where the other boys are okay?" Reggie nodded and went to fine room 199, i turn over to Sam now and i tell him where the video recording office is.

"Okay Sam you must know that theres always someone in there on the survilance, luckly there are no cameras by the room, but whenyou get in there, knock him out somehow and tie him up with these ropes and you know the rest" he nods and i hand him the rope, he leaves me and now im here alone in the hallway, i begin to walk to Carls office, when i reach his office i walk in without knockong, Carl obviously startled, turns around quickly and is surprised to see me.

"Delanye your back! coming back to work freak?" he chuckled and i walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

"1. no im not coming back because you are a lying cunt who deserves to go to hell, and this place is getting shut down" I say to him

"Ha and how are you gonna pull that off when you have no evidence" He asked

"You'll see" He looked at me confused and then he began to realize what i meant, he ran over to his phone, i ran after him and unplugged it, he picks up a pair of scissors and slashes me across the face,

"You just outdid yourself now bitch" I say to him as i punch him in the face, he began punching back and slashing my body with the scissors, after a few good hits from me he was knocked out, i leave his office just as the guards went in, i walked outside and began to cry, Sam hopped out of my car and gave me a long hug, after our hug i hopped into my car and we drove off, i was sitting in between Jake and Colby, they were thanking me alot but honestly i was tired, i slumped onto Colby and fell alseep.

*Time Skip*

Colby woke me up after we arrived at my house, i was too tired to even go to the station i said we would go tommorrow, we all enter my house and sit on my couches, colby sat beside me, he was warm and soft, he put his arm around me, Honestly, i was beginning to fall in love with him.

"Delanye?" Colby asked

"Yes?"

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure just let me open up netflix"

"Netflix?"

"Its an app where you can watch a bunch of different movies, see?" I open the app up on my tv and they were all fascinated, i realized that they went into the asylum in 2015 and this didnt come out till 2016, i decided to put on the movie better off dead (Really good and funny movie) and we began to watch it.

30 minutes into the movie and the boys cant stop laughing, i look over at Sam, Jake, Corey, and Reggie, they were all smilling, i think Reggie is happy that he was reunited with his brother after 6 years of waiting, because theyre were no visits allowed, i look over at Colby and he was really happy, see? i told you that they werent dangerous, but no one had more hope for these boy then i did, they werent treated right in that facility, they were abused and etc.

i quickly got up and had a idea, i mouthed to Reggie "Keep a look on the boys" he nodded and i left the room.

I went upstairs and went onto my online banking, i checked my balance,   19.7 million, thanks dad, every year my dad puts about 2 million in my bank account because were a rich family, i quickly look up for a 7 bedroom and 8 bathroom house, i found a mansion that had a outdoor pool, a large kitchen, a game room, a living room, a bar, 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, it also had had ladder to get to the roof, i looked at the price 6 million, i decided to buy this house furnished, which came to about 8.9 million, i bought the house and quickly texted my dad.

😛Delanye😛- Hey daddy

😍Daddy😍- Hi my daughter Delayne

😛Delanye😛-okay ive got a question

😍Daddy😍- Yes?

😛Delanye😛- how much money do you have?

😍Daddy😍- about 119 billion, why?

😛Delanye😛- because i just bought a mansion for me and my friends and now i got 10.8 million left

😍Daddy😍-Your point? go on

😛Delanye😛- dad theres gonna be 6 people living there and i have 10.8 million and i wanna buy them cars too

😍Daddy😍- oh i see you wanna be a generous friend, okay ill give you 20 billion, that should keep you busy

😛Delanye😛- thank you thank you thank you! this is why youre the best dad in the world, i love you❤❤❤

😍Daddy😍- i love you too Delanye

😛Delanye😛- okay i gtg ill ttyl bye dad love you!!❤❤

😍Daddy😍- you and your abbreviations, bye Delanye love you too!!

*opened*

I jumped up and down im so excited, i decided ill tell the boys tommorrow, i go back downstairs and all the boys except Reggie and Sam are alseep, i tell the boys they can sleep in my spare rooms since i got like 3,

"Okay ill sleep with Jake then" Reggie said and he lifts up jake since they all are heavy sleepers and goes to one of my room.

"And Sam you can sleep by yourself"

"Uhm Delanye" Sam said

"Yea?" i questioned

"Can i uhm, sleep with you?"

"Sure! but first help me bring colby and corey to my spare rooms" he nods and picks up corey easliy, idk how tho, but then i learned that Colby is super light and probably corey is too, i bring Colby to my spare room and tuck him in, he probably didnt have this much comfort since 2014, i leave the room and head to my room, i opened my door to see the light on and Sam in there, sitting on my bed.

"Your bed is really comfy" he says

"I know" i turn off the light and head into bed, before falling asleep i said night to Sam, the last thing i heard Sam say before falling asleep with me was

"Goodnight Delanye i love you"

A/N

Sorry ive been inactive, my mental health is at a unstable level, but ill try to be more active, i hope you like the chapter, i know its all over the place but at this point idc, but ill try to update again, but until then, XOXO Jacalynn.