∆∆∆∆

∆∆ ∆∆

Jaemin rushes out of his classroom as fast as he can. He slings his backpack over his shoulders and turns down the hall towards his locker, trying his best not to run into any other students. He skids to a stop when he reaches his locker. Jaemin unlocks it and grabs his books before slamming it shut and running back down the hall towards the exit gates. His math teacher had kept him 30 minutes after class and he was going to be late for work if he didn't run.

He catches the bus just in time and settles in the back, taking deep breaths. The bus ride lasts 5 minutes before Jaemin is off and running again. He worked at the local bakery, and even though it was small, it was popular. Every hour was rush hour at the establishment, which meant all hands on deck at every shift.

Jaemin enters through the employee's door, quietly greeting his coworker. The older man smiles at him and walks up to Jaemin. "Hey, kid." He ruffles the boy's hair gently, making Jaemin squinch his face. The older man laughs and takes his hand off Jaemin's head. "Did your teachers keep you again?"

"Yeah, something about my past test grade." Jaemin sighs, putting his apron on and heading to the kitchen area. Even though he was only 18, he worked in the kitchen. He was a naturally good cook, and after learning the recipes and a few tricks from the owner of the bakery, Jaemin easily became one of the best bakers that worked there.

His coworker followed him into the kitchen, also putting his apron on.

"How many customers do we have right now Sicheng hyung?" Jaemin asks the current baker whose shift he was taking over.

"Not a lot, but there will be a crowd coming in since school just got out for the day. Of course, you'd know that." he smiles and leaves the kitchen with a final goodbye to his two coworkers.

Jaemin turns to the older man beside him. "Alright Yuta hyung, let's get baking."

∆∆

Jeno enters his house with a sigh. His parents wanted him to come to the company after school to see how things were run. Jeno and his two older brothers were all there while their sister was off with her husband.

He climbs the stairway to his bedroom and falls onto his desk chair, completely worn out from his parent's lectures. He lifts his head slightly and mutters a 'come in' when someone knocks at his door.

His first oldest brother, Doyoung, pokes his head in and smiles. "Hey."

"Hey hyung, what's up?" Jeno gestures for his brother to come in and sits up.

"Just got a call from Sooyun, she's staying here while her husband is away on a business trip. You, me, and Jaehyun need to clean her room up since she hasn't stayed here since the wedding."

"Why doesn't she just stay at her house?" Jeno wonders and walks out of his bedroom and down the hall.

"Not sure, but it'll be nice to see her again, won't it?" Doyoung says as he follows the younger boy towards their eldest sister's room.

Jeno opens the door and sighs at the amount of dust that littered the empty dresser and bed frame. "Looks like we have our work cut out for us." He puts his hands on his hips and walks into the room, turning on the light. "Where's Jaehyun hyung?"