∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆ ∆∆

"Are you sure you don't want help moving in Jaemin?" Mr. Na asks as he puts the final box into the small UHAUL truck.

Jaemin smiles and shakes his head. "No, I have Mark helping me anyways. Plus, I'm going to college soon, I need to learn how to be a bit of an adult."

Mr. Na sighs but nods. "You're plenty of an adult Jaeminnie," He says, watching his son hop into the driver's seat of the vehicle (Jaemin always had a license, just never a reason to use it). The man walks up to the window, smiling softly. "I really am proud of you Jaemin. I want you to know that." The boy just smiles and nods, giving his dad a small wave before he pulls out of the driveway and towards his new apartment. His new home.

∆∆

Jaemin graduated high school with honors 3 months ago. He was top of his class and wrote a legacy for himself at his school. Mark was right by his side on the stage, both of them happy to finally be leaving the hell-hole of a school. Donghyuk graduated from an art school which was out of town and was moving into the same apartment complex as Jaemin, meaning the two would see each other often.

Their small town, in which both classes of higher and lower lived, was on the outskirts of Seoul. It was only a quick, 30-minute drive into the heart of the city, that Jaemin could arrive on campus. But he wanted independence to its fullest and decided to buy an apartment instead of commuting from his dad's house every morning. His new home was only a block away from the college and he knew very well that he would need to get Donghyuk up every morning if he wanted his friend to graduate with him. Uni would be stressful, but invigorating.

And slowly but surely, Jaemin was accepting the fact that his ex might never come back to him. That Jeno probably wouldn't be allowed to return for at least 2 years thanks to his father. And he was slowly getting over his heartbreak, slowly beginning to smile again, and laugh again. He was returning to his happy self once more. He was still hurt, and lonely, but he had his friends alongside him, so it wasn't all that bad. He knew it would take a while till he could seek another lover, but when the time came, Jaemin knew he would be ready.

"Nana, seriously, this is your apartment, not mine." Mark's voice snaps Jaemin back to reality and he quickly hurries to help his friend with the boxes. "What did you put in this anyways?"

"It's just my books and things. You know, general stuff for studying or whatever." Jaemin answers as he places another box full of kitchenware down. "Perfect!" He stands up straight, hands on his hips. "All we need now is my clothes and then I can take it from here. Thank you again, Mark."

His friend sighs tiredly but nods and smiles. "No problem."

"Come on now, let's get the final few boxes Markie Poo."

"Shut the fuck up."

Jaemin just laughs and exits the apartment, his voice ringing down the halls. "Better catch me Canada Boy!"

∆∆

"Dude what the fuck!? You didn't tell me you were coming back!"

"I'm sorry, I had to hurry back and I really only told my family." The blonde boy says hastily.

"Right...What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at your house? Or moving into your dorm?"