Chapter 25

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

She digs her nails in deep as she moans into my shoulder, I continue to circle her clit slowly before stopping completely. I slide my fingers down to her entrance and she inhales a sharp breath of pain, I stop my movements before entering her.

"Are you okay?" I whisper into her ear.

She doesn't say a word nor move a muscle, "Cam?" I can hear her breathing but she still doesn't say a word.

"Camila?" I turn my head towards her leaning my head against the side of hers.

I hear little sniffles and her arms wrap around my neck tighter. "Baby?" I say, I'm beginning to get anxious. I don't know if she's crying because i can't see her face but it sounds like it.

She grips at my t-shirt before I finally hear it making my heart sink. Her cries soft against my shoulder.

"Camila, please talk to me" my voice shaky, is it me? Did I hurt her..did I do something wrong? She asked me too...did someone hurt her? I'll go insane if so.

"Please talk to me" I whisper, my voice betraying me by cracking. I hate hearing her cry, it's like my worst nightmare.

Her cries become louder as if she's crying out for help, like her heart has shattered. I feel like ripping my own heart out and replacing her shattered one with my own.

Her grip on my t-shirt is tight like she's clinging on for life, "Camila..please" I can't listen to her crying not knowing how to help.

"I can't" she says through her sobs.

"Can't what? We don't need to do anything" I panic thinking I've hurt her.

I pull the blanket from beside us and cover her back as I rub lightly, "Please, tell me what's wrong" I know it's hard but I need her to tell me.

"I can't do this" she chokes out.

"Do what?" I feel my heart rate increase as my breathing becomes heavy, she can't be doing this again. I haven't done anything wrong, right?

"Live" I can feel the tears on my shoulder soaking through my t-shirt as her loud sobs continue.

What does she mean?

"What?" I try lifting her head gently but she nuzzles in deeper clenching to my body. "What happened?"

"Camila, you're scaring me" come on baby, tell me..please just tell me.

"He.." her breathing becomes heavy like she's gasping for air.

"Camila?" I manage to pull her head from my shoulder.

Her crying has all of a sudden stopped as her face turns pale, "I can't breathe"

"Camila.." I warn feeling myself begin to panic, this has happened before outside that frat...