<Mind>

Patton's P.O.V

    I woke up with (y/n) curled in a tiny ball. She was latched onto my waist. I smiled. She looked so small and fragile. I put my hand over her head and pulled her closer to me. I could feel the pain in my arms flooding out of my body. I felt comfort. She makes me smile. The music that was playing during the night had stopped, so I lay in silence with (y/n) tucked in my chest. She shuffled and sat up a little.

    "Patton...." she said a small yawn, almost like a kitten, squeaked out. I smiled releasing her from my grasp. She let go of my waist with a small blush. I was almost certain that I was blushing too. I started to sit up when I fell back down. I started shaking in pain. A sad smile formed on (y/n)'s face. I sighed. "Pat you need help... this isn't good and it's hurting you!" She frowned. I only nodded, I felt vulnerable not being able to move or say no. (Y/n) got up and went downstairs. I followed slowly covering up my scar filled arms. Everyone crowded around her and started talking in quiet whispers.

    "He needs to go to someone," Roman announced not knowing of my presence. He looked over to me his eyes widen and he ran over to me. I leaned into his letting him comfort me. "Padre! You're awake! How did you sleep, I couldn't let you stay in your own room I'm sorry I moved you to (y/n)'s room,  but she was willing and-" Logan put his hand on Roman's shoulder silencing him.

    "Don't overwhelm him, we've done that enough already," Logan said looking down a little.

    "No worries kiddos! It wasn't you, I just..." I stopped looking down.

Virgil's P.O.V

    Patton stopped talking for a second. I guessed he was going to say it was his parents. I could tell they were trying to bring him to this state. I sighed almost clenching my fists as I though about the night before. The others were talking, and I looked over at my sister. She had been staring off into space as the other three were off in there own conversation already. I walked over to her, snapping my fingers in her face. She flinched out of her trance. "You awake (y/n)?" I raised an eyebrow.

    "Oh hey Vee," she smiled. "Sorry just thinking.." she sighed. I guessed it was about Pat. I smiled watching her falling back into a trance. She cared about all of them. 'It has only been a couple months and she is already a part of our a little family' I thought smiling at my sister.

    "He'll be okay. It's not like you think," she just smiled looking at Patton. I dont know what's going on between the two, but I can tell they care deeply for one another. At least that's what I would think. I walked over to a smiling, bubbly Patton. He waved at me. "Everything okay?" I ask looking at him. He just nodded and looked towards a dazed (y/n).

    "I know what might help!" Roman announced proudly. Logan nearly narrowing his eyes. "Let's go for a drive and see if there is anything fun around!" You could hear Logan's sigh from here, but he surprisingly didn't say anything. I just nodded as an agreement shoving my hands into my pocket, Patton smiled widely, and (y/n) just hummed a sweet yes.

    "Wait Wait!" Patton gasped. We all turned to him almost scared.

    "What's up Pat?" (Y/n) said gently.

    "There is a carnival in town! We should go there!" Patton's eyes sparkled waiting for everyone approval. (Y/n)'s smile widened. A carnival huh? I shrugged while everyone else murdered agreements. The carnival it is.
**************************************

Word count:648

I am so sorry for not updating is so long! Lots of things have happend and I just didn't have the time! Any ways sorry for the short chapter I really just want to get something out there! Hope you all enjoy!
              ~Royal