<Getting Help>

Patton's P.O.V

I sat quietly in the waiting room. I was vary jittery. I've been to some of my brothers sessions before, but they haven't been for me. I always gone for extra moral support or learning experiences, but the others had insisted I go talk to someone, and what better person to go talk to is my famous brother. Emile finally showed up bringing me to his office and then left for a little while. I suppose he went to talk to (y/n) for a minute, or so he could do his dramatic introduction. He has always been quite the comedian. As a kid he always told jokes at the dinner table, and even put on small performances for us. That's how I grew to love dad jokes, and eventual lead to me being the dad friend. I smiled a little remembering how close us brothers were. When Dolion got his first modeling job, that's when things started to change. He became cold and distant toward us. Then Emile had gotten recognized for his small career for being a therapist and was never home. I never found what I was passionate about... I always assumed that I wasn't gonna find what I enjoy. My parents shunned me for that. I shook the thought from my head and put on a smile.

"Hello~" rang out an all too familiar hum. It smiled at the sight of my older brother. He was comforting, I guess that's why he is an amazing therapist. We talked for awhile. I told him what happened the night he left. He said (y/n) had told him already, she also had taken anything that I could harm myself again out of my possession. I smiled at the thought of her which was a mistake. Emile smirked after he was done talking. He put done his notebook and narrowed his eyes for a minute.

"Okay I'm gonna be real with you for a second," he continued to look at me with an indescribable expression.

"When we were kids you were never like this I can tell. As soon as we started leaving the house more I could tell that you started having an unpleasant time dealing with things at home," he paused for a minute

"I think that the main cause of this isn't because of parent issues, I think you're lonely Pat," his expression became soft and loving.

"Lonely huh...." I couldn't look at him. I was too close to tears for that. I calmed myself down for a second. He just sighed at my reaction.

"I'm gonna give you homework. I know it sounds dumb, but I wont let you stay this way!" He announced. I had a mixture of fear and confusion written all over my face.

"Homework?" I asked still slightly scared.

"Yup! I want you to spend more time with (y/n), I dont just mean hang out with her. I can see by the way you talk and look at her," he paused again.

"You need her in your life. I need you to start going outside more too," he looked at me with determination in his eyes. I guess it hurt him to see his little brother the way he was. We said our goodbyes at the end. Remy came to pick him up, and (y/n) was in the waiting room half asleep. I gently shook her awake. She asked my brother a few questions before we all left. She smiled and walked over to me. We got in the car and left.

-Small time skip-

   No one was home yet when we got there, and (y/n). Went to take a shower leaving me bored on the couch. I sighed... 'I guess it's time I should start my homework' I rolled my eyes and wrote a note, placed it on the table, then walked outside.

Logans POV

    I had driven everyone home. We had just gotten back from the mall, we had left after (y/n) and Patton went to Pattons therapist appointment. We walked inside to see (y/n) on the couch watching TV. It was some Disney movie that was on and Roman quickly joined her.

    "How'd it go?" I asked.

    "It went fine, but Picani assigned Patton homework until his next appointment," she giggled a little.

    "Homework? What kind of homework?" I said curiously, i was a professor after all.

    "Patton has to hang out with me more and he must be outside for at least 20 minutes a day, and he shouldn't be alone too often" she finished. I only nodded.

    "So where is he?" I tilted my head slightly.

    "He went for a walk not to long ago" she sighed pulling out her phone. I could tell she had texted him. I just nodded carrying on with my day. I sat next to Roman leaning onto his sighed. Virgil got up on his normal spot kinda on top of the couch. (Y/n) was in the corner tucked away with pillows and blankets. Roman had been on the other side of the couch leaned against the armrest. I sighed snuggling into him a bit.

    I heard the door click open and Patton and walked inside. I could him smiling at the sight of us. He took his place next to (y/n) and the rest of the night was peaceful. We watched movies and talked a little. Nothing could have been better. I felt at ease. Roman had his arm over me which made it better. This night was going to be wonderful I could tell.
**************************************
Hey my lovely Fanders! How is everyone quarantine going? I hope you all are safe and enjoying yourselves! Enjoy the longer chapter today! I wanted a little less action this time and a little more backstory on Patton. Anyways let me know how you liked it I'll try and update more now that everyone is stuck at home! Make sure you wash your hands and remeber your amazing!

                                         ~Royal

Word count:1,005