Chapter-4

He looked like a popstar with glares on and headphones around his neck. Everybody was staring at him as if he was an alien.
He went towards Avni and closed her eyes from behind, "Pappu, Pappu Rangila naam to suna hi hoga."

Avni smiled and hugged him.
"Omg Pappu finally you're here. Come let me introduce you to everyone", she said while dragging him with her.

At some distance away, Neil stood glaring them. He clearly wasn't liking the exchange between the two.

"Sirji have you met Avni's friend? He's so cool", DD was blabbering continuously about him.

"DD just up and go from here", he roared at the poor soul standing in front of him.
Neil was standing near the pool completely lost in his thoughts.
'Why I was feeling weird when she hugged him....... I think I should do some office work ', he shrugged away his thoughts.

He was walking towards his room when suddenly he collided with Avni who busy with her mobile while having a bowl of oil in the other hand.
She was about to fall but he grabbed her waist, while in the process his shirt got stained with oil.
Her one hand was holding his shoulder for support while the other one was still holding her mobile.

He made her stand and went from there without even saying a word.
Avni was confused with his sudden change in behavior.
'Is he angry with me? Should I apologize? But if he was angry then he'd have shouted on me...... No, I think I should talk to him', she thought and went towards his room which was just next to hers.

The door was slightly ajar. She peeped into the room and saw him removing his shirt. She gulped down the lump in her throat.
"OH shit" She didn't say it loudly but it was audible to him.

He turned back and saw Avni standing in his room with her eyes closed.
"I'm sorry Neil, I should have knocked and come and I'm also sorry for today's incident, your shirt got spoiled par hisaab barabar you ruined my dress yesterday and I did it today", she clapped her hands and opened her eyes.

'Here I thought that he'll wear his shirt but he is still standing shirtless', she cursed him under her breath.
'Damn his body... It's so distracting', she bit her lips unknowingly.

Neil saw her checking him out. He smirked and walked towards her.

"Neillll what are you doing? " She stammered while moving away from him.
Her back hit the wall and now she knew that there was no escape.
He kept his hands on both the sides to prevent her from moving, now she was sandwiched between him and the wall.
She clutched his shoulders tightly when she felt him caressing her waist. He leaned closer and his lips brushed against her earlobes sending chills down her spine. "Your apology won't be accepted until," he whispered huskily as he eyed her lips.

Her lips quivered under his intense gaze but she managed to say, "Until", which came out as a mere whisper.
His hot breath on her skin was making her go through some unknown emotions which felt unusual yet comforting enough.

All of a sudden he started laughing while moving away from her.
"Omg just look at your face, you look like a scared kitten", he grinned.

Now Avni was back in her lady Don mode.
"You are so irritating. I am not going to leave you ", she snapped at him.

"Acha pehle pakad ke toh dikhao", he said and stuck out his tongue at her.

"I hate you", she kicked his foot and stormed out of the room.

"Lady Don ", he blushed while scratching the back of his head.
He won't deny that he was carried away with the heat of the moment. They would've kissed if his stupid brain won't have interfered.