I wrote a book

So...update! As some of you may know, I was using Wattpad as a writing warmup for a while...I had no idea it would get so many reads. So first of all, THANK YOU!

Unfortunately, I will no longer be continuing this fanfiction. But on the bright side, my original novel is now published! I'm pretty sensitive about my identity on Wattpad, so if you are interested in reading my real book, just send me a quick message and I'll shoot you a link from there ;) But keep in mind that I'm officially logging off on 3/12/20, so I will not be sharing links after then.

Thanks for reading!

~ Meri

PS: so apparently Wattpad has a minimum word count...I'm going to share a bit about my writing journey so I can meet it. Lmao anyways here we go...

I started writing when I was 7 years old. I'm 17 now, so it's been 10 years! Although I've finished books before, this is the first one that I've officially published.

I never really considered myself a Wattpad writer. The only thing I ever wrote on here was this fanfic, and to be honest I never took it seriously. Just posted a few chapters, and all of a sudden it was getting thousands of reads. I'd log on some days with over 100 new comments and sift my way through them. It was crazy, but also super encouraging for my writing.

My current book took me about 2 years to write, edit, and publish. I went through about 11 drafts, rewriting and structuring it to where it is now. It's been a crazy journey!

I classify the book as a young adult magical realism novel. Or if you don't know what that is, it's pretty much a mystery. The main characters are 14 years old, and that's all I'll share publicly here.

Anyways, I'm really excited to share this book with the world! I wasn't sure if any of you would be interested, since you watch My Hero Academia and don't actively follow my real social accounts on YouTube/Instagram but I thought...hey, I may as well let them know, right?

I don't particularly want to be affiliated with this account, which is why I'm not mentioning the name of the book or sharing any pictures. But if you are interested, like I said, just shoot me a message ;)

Okay Wattpad, did I write enough words for you yet??!