One

Author POV

"That bitch, he thinks he is a better thief. He doesn't even know that I am older than him." The blonde boy said with a scoff while watching the news about recent Robbery.

"How do you even know you are older? You don't even look at him properly to know this information." Taehyung asked quite confused by his stupid stubborn best friend's behaviour while drinking his Soju.

"You are so dumb, Tae. No doubt, you spend all your time in Jail. It's literally written on television that he is 21, which means I am older than him." Jimin replied while rolling his eyes. Jimin loves Taehyung but it doesn't change the fact that he is dumb as fuck.

"I didn't ask you to attack me like this." Taehyung scoffs and then looks at jimin. "You do it all the fucking time. And you are the one always under custody. Don't blame me!" Taehyung complains with a pout making Jimin laugh mischievously.

"No!! I am not. That's only when Inspector Namjoon is on duty. He is too smart. Even after being a thief, I kind of like him." Jimin said shyly earning a eye roll from his best friend. Its not like it's Jimin's fault. It's just that Namjoon is too cool to consider enemy.

"Let's go!" Jimin speaks all of a sudden and stands up in front of his partner in crime. No matter how much of a dumbass Taehyung is, Jimin keeps him by his side.

"What do you mean let's go? I am not going anywhere. We had our last work just two days before!" Taehyung replied and laid down on couch even more lazily.

"Comeon Tae!! That brat is in news and here I am sitting at home. I cannot accept that." Jimin whines in front of Taehyung who was busy with his food, eating the dumplings Jimin loves the most.

"Is it a competition or what?" Even though Taehyung didn't want to go, he stands up with a deep frustrated sigh on his lips. He is always tired by weird demands of his crazy best friend but its not like he can do anything or leave him alone. They are partners afterall.

"Yeah!!! It is. And I will not let him win." Jimin says and drag Taehyung out of their appartment. It was going to be a long night, Taehyung can sense it. Just like all the time.

••••••••

"You wait here for me, I will just go and be back in half an hour, okay?" Jungkook say in a whisper and Yoongi nods. He is tired of this shit but he can't help himself when its Jungkook.

"You forced me to come here for this!!" Yoongi shouts making Jungkook flinch and Jungkook covering Yoongi's mouth with his doe eyes widen like open doors.

"Shut up, hyung!! You cannot shout in front of the house we are about to enter illegally." Jungkook whisper shouts and slowly pulls his hand away  from Yoongi's mouth.

"Fine you brat! Just go and i'll wait here for you." Yoongi says tiredly. It was twelve fucking am at night and Yoongi was literally way too sleepy for this shit. But again it was Jungkook he was talking about.
Jungkook nods and slowly starts to climb the boundary wall of the house. It takes him merely two minutes to do so. He jumps inside the house trying his best to hide behind bushes. When he was sure no one was awake in that home, he searched for the back door and walks towards it. He was about to try to open the door with his tools when he noticed the door was already open.

"The owner is idiot for sure." He giggle and tiptoes inside the house. It was totally dark so he take out his phone and brighten up the screen. Using torch would have caused too much light and Jungkook isn't dumb.

"After this one, i'll be the only famous thief. That Park Jimin will be a nobody. Ha! I am a genius. Inspector Hoseok, here I come to your locker." Jungkook mumbles to himself slowly and smiles cheekily.

He slowly tiptoes to the bedroom but it was empty. "I think this is guest room. I need to find the main room." Jungkook talks to himself and walk in other direction. He reach another bedroom and very slowly turn the doorknob and enters the room.

"Here it is!!" He says in hushed voice and giggles, but control himself from laughing loudly. He slowly walks towards the wardrobe. It was hard to walk with only lights of his phone's brightness but he still managed. He looks for the locker and finally find it but suddenly he hear someone's footsteps approaching towards the bedroom.

"Fuck. What am i gonna do now?" He panicks and hurriedly tries to hide somewhere safe. He goes inside the wardrobe and cover his body behind the shirts and jackets. The footsteps were more clear now making Jungkook gulp hard. He tries  to move more to his right to cover his body properly but his head bump in something.

"Ow!!" He say, his voice hushed and body turning to the right side very slowly.
It was dark so he try to touch the thing he bumped into when suddenly a flashlight was on his face and he was horrified which makes him scream way too loudly to stay hidden anymore.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" He was shouting without any care in the world. But what scared him even more was that the screams was not only his. There was definitely someone else screaming with same loudness.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Ghost!!  Save me!!! Ghost!!!!" Jimin screamed his lungs out when he saw a figure in front of him in that wardrobe who was screaming too.
They both  jump out of the wardrobe eyes closed still screaming like maniacs.

"Hands up!!!" Third voice was heard by them and both of them open their eyes and immediately put their hands in air when  their eyes fall on a pistol right in their direction.
They had still not seen each other because being the idiots they are, both of them were still thinking it was ghost screaming with them.

"I can't believe that two most famous thieves are here in front of me without any hard work of mine." Hoesok says with a smirk and walk in their direction. Jimin and Jungkook were confused that why the latter said two so they both tilted their head and their eyes widened to the extent it felt like it will fall out.

And they both said in unison shocked to see each other.

"YOU!!!!"

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

So, here's the first chapter. I hope you all will enjoy this small work of mine.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜