Eleven

Author POV

"Will you please close your eyes?! I need to change!" Jimin says loudly and Jungkook immediately closed his eyes giggling softly.

Jimin was struggling with the clothes because of the handcuff.

"How the fuck am I supposed to wear this? My hands are stuck in this thing with you. I will have to share one sleeves with you for wearing this." Jimin asks Jungkook and the latter opens his eyes.

"I guess we have to stay naked than!" Jungkook said as a matter of fact.

"First of all, I have to share this bed with you because I don't have any option and than you want me to sleep with you like this! Naked!!" He says and Jungkook shrugs his shoulder.

"As if i have a choice Jimin. You can clearly see this wardrobe is full of small female clothes which you can wear and that is not the actual problem. The problem is we won't be able to wear anything unless and untill it will one." Jungkook says, Jimin was hell offended.

"What do you mean by small?" He said his eyes red from anger.

"Uhmmm." Jungkook looks up dramatically as if thinking and then smiled.

"Small means this!" He says and bent down putting his both hands under Jimin's butt and picking him up from the floor laughing loudly.

"What the- Jeon! Put me down! Now!" Jimin screams and Jungkook just twirls a little. Jimin was so light-weighted for him.

"See small as a baby! I can even twirl around with carrying you in my arms." He said and twirled a whole round and Jimin squealed.

"Jeon! Keep me down. What the fuck, my hand is hurting at the back!! Put me dow...." Jimin suddenly stopped struggling in Jungkook's arm and the taller one got confused.

"Jimin what happened?" He looked at the boy still holding him in his arms and Jimin was looking somewhere with all smiley face, mesmerized so Jungkook also followed Jimin's gaze and looked outside the window.

"Woah!!" He said and slid down Jimin slowly their body caressing each other and Jungkook felt tingles all over his naked upper half without Jimin noticing because the boy was too focused on the beautiful sight.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Jimin asked his voice appreciative.

"Indeed they are." Jungkook said with a smile.

"I haven't seen fireflies in real, ever

"I haven't seen fireflies in real, ever. I just saw them in movies." Jimin said walking towards the window Jungkook following him behind, their handcuffs keeping them close.

"When i used to stay at my home place, i always visited forest area to see fireflies. So this isn't my first time but they mesmerize me every time." Jungkook says with a smile remembering his childhood and Jimin turned to look at his face.

You're mesmerizing too Jungkook. Jimin thought smiling and staring at Jungkook, who was lost in his thoughts and amazed to see fireflies.

"You wanna see them from close?" Jungkook looked at the boy and caught him staring when suddenly Jimin averts his gaze and looked back at fireflies.

"Why will they come close to us?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled.

"Oh they will! Come here!" Jungkook says and pulls Jimin a little closer.

He grabs Jimin's handcuffed hands with his, moving it forward and keeping it in air.

"And?" Jimin looked at Jungkook their face close, fastening Jimin's heartbeat.

"Just wait!" Jungkook says and pinch Jimin's nose with his free hand.

They both were looking in each other's eyes when Jimin notice Jungkook's face glowing so he looked at his hand which Jungkook was holding.

"See. You are holding one of them." Jungkook says and Jimin was smiling so big that his eyes disappeared forming cresents.

"Pretty." Jungkook mumbled looking at Jimin's smiling face.

"I know! They are so pretty! Look at the light. This is so beautiful." Jimin said all giggly.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called his name and Jimin hummed in response still looking at the firefly with fascination.

"You are pretty." He said and Jimin's breath hitched. He was feeling all fireflies and butterflies in his stomach and his face was a beautiful shade of pink making his cheeks glow in the golden light emitting from the fly.

"Let's see what we can have for dinner." Jungkook said, changing subject, when he saw Jimin struggling to speak. He looked so red and beautiful to Jungkook.

"Yes." Jimin replies back thanking the taller one for changing the topic.

And they both walked back to the kitchen area which was just a table with essential things.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

How's it? Did y'all like it. Tell me through comments.💜
Vote and share.💜
Thank you.💜