Fifteen🔞

Author POV

"Can you not come close to me, Jeon?!" Jimin said moving forward in the bathtub to create distance between his back and Jungkook's chest.

"Am i supposed to cut my hand or what? We are literally locked together, how far will I to go now?" Jungkook said leaning down backward even more in the bathtub, making Jimin's ass touch his dick.

"You're pervert! I am going out!" Jimin said and tried to stand up.

"Nice view from here!" Jungkook whistled and said seductively staring at Jimin's naked ass making him gasp and sit down again in the bathtub.

"Stop protesting for once and just enjoy the bath, will you?" The taller one said, pulling Jimin close to his chest and kissing his shoulder making Jimin shiver with delight. He hates Jungkook but his touch just make his body loose all control and go crazy.

"Can I?" Jungkook asks for Jimin's permission for washing Jimin's hair.
Thinking for almost a minute, the blonde one nods his head as yes and Jungkook smile affectionately.

He squirts shampoo in his free hands and started massaging Jimin's scalp, his other hand in front because Jimin had both his hands on his knees with eyes closed enjoying the massage.

"Uhmmm!!" Jimin hums in appreciation. Jungkook was massaging his head so nicely that all his headache was just going away.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asks his lips close to Jimin's ears. When the smaller boy nodded his head, Jungkook smiled and wet-kissed his ear making him whimper.

He loved to test Jimin's paitence level. It was arousing for Jungkook.

He started massaging Jimin's hair once again, slowly moving to his neck and shoulder, making small boy lean in his touch.

Jungkook pulled Jimin back and made his head rest on his chest, and started washing chest area of the blonde boy slowly and steadily trying to ease Jimin's sore body because of last night.

Jimin was really feeling relaxed because of the amazing massage Jungkook was providing him, untill he felt fingers on his nipples. Maybe unconsciously. Jungkook's fingers were amazing. The sensation was so arousing which made Jimin's nipples go hard under the sensual touch. Jimin never wanted Jungkook to move his hands away.

Jungkook smirked when he noticed Jimin didn't say anything, which meant he was enjoying it too. Well, the body was telling Jungkook that much.

Time to tease you sassy baby. Jungkook thought and moved his fingers back to shoulder area, making Jimin whine, displeased due to sudden loss of touch from his nipples.

Let's see if you can control your desires. Teasing Jimin was just so much fun.

"Why did you stop?" Jimin whines to Jungkook and the taller one smirks internally.

"Stop what?" He asks playing oblivious.

"Don't play innocent! You know what i am saying?!" Jimin whines even more. He looked like a baby whose candy is snatched away and he was asking for a new one.

"I don't know what you are talking about Jimin. Care to elaborate?" Jungkook questions his face totally serious but internally he was just enjoying it too much.

"Fine!! Nothing!! Go on!!" He replies irritated and too proudy to beg in front of Jeon Jungkook, his biggest enemy so he looks in front, hoping Jungkook will touch him again.

Sassy baby is so stubborn. He giggled continuing his shoulder massage.

Jungkook's hands were all over Jimin's back, loving the soft skin beneath his fingers. He then slowly moves his hands down and massage Jimin just above his ass applying a little more force.

It was getting hard for Jimin to control. Fuck, he was never so aroused the way he is, because of Jungkook's hands all over his body.
While Jungkook was massaging Jimin's lower back, he pushed his ass to Jungkook's crotch area enjoying the touch.

Jungkook was smiling as he was successful to make Jimin react to his touches. So he leans closer and bite Jimin's earlobe softly.

"Is sassy baby needy for my touch?" He asks, again biting on the earlobe earning a soft and low moan from the boy.

"You're teasing me." Jimin says or more like whimper because Jungkook was still sucking on his earlobe, as if it was the sweetest thing to exist.

"Oh Yes baby, i am definitely doing that!" He says and kiss Jimin's cheeks and then just, below his lips.

Jimin was not at all protesting. He wasn't asking for more but he wasn't denying too. And now Jungkook was too desperate to just tease the boy.

"Would you mind if I tell you that, I want to fuck you? Here! In this bathtub!" Jungkook questions, bringing back his fingers on Jimin's nipples and wet kissing his neck with open mouth. Jimin's body reacted immediately because of the thought of being desired by Jungkook. But he didn't reply.

"Would you mind if I say, i want to taste that squishy ass once again and then bury my cock deep inside untill you scream my name." He says and squeeze Jimin's ass, leaning down and sucking on his nipple while touching the other one.

"Ahhhh ju.. kook!!!" Jimin moan loudly. Not only because he was being touched sinfully but because Jungkook was talking so dirty with him. It turned Jimin on.

"Please!!!"

"Please What Jimin?" Jungkook wraps his hands around Jimin's member and pull him extremely close making his own dick fit between latter's ass cheeks.

Jimin lost all his control because of all the stimulation and touches. He don't care if he hates Jungkook. He just wants to get fucked mercilessly and he knew only Jungkook can do that to him.

"Please fuck me Jungkook!!" He said directly looking in Jungkook's eyes.

"Oh baby! I will. I will fuck you hard like no one ever fucked anyone. I am gonna make you cum and cry my name." Jungkook's eyes were filled with lust and his aura changed to dominant one.

"You will beg to me to stop but my thurst will be even more harsh. Do you wanna know why?" He asks and pull Jimin by his hair, then bites on his neck making him moan.

"Ahh Jun..kook!!!"

"Yes baby. I will fuck you untill you scream my name. I love to hear it from that sinful mouth of yours." Jungkook growls and kiss Jimin on his lips biting on it to make the boy open his mouth.

They both were enjoying there proximity too much. Jimin was just loving Jungkook's dominance side. Fuck, it was totally sexy.

And Jungkook loved the way Jimin moan and scream his name. His lips and mouth looked beautiful and dirty at the same time.

They both were sweating even in water. Their bodies attached to each other and their skin loving the warmth of the other.

It was indeed a steamy shower.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗
Phew!!! I love this chapter. 😂😂😂
Enjoy.💜
Vote. Share. Comment.💜