Pyros

Pyros is a planet-like star which is home to the main inhabitants the Pyronites, their natural predators Crabdozers, and the territorial Lavadrex.

Pyros is their homeworld but some of these two species live in orbit. Pyros' environment contains which are consider wonders to many aliens due to the infernal plumes that erupt to the stars' atmosphere, molten lava rivers, fire filled and singed tundras, and active volcanoes which the largest is Mount Helios. Due to their home being a star, very few alien species had visited Pyors. There was a war between Pyros and it aquatic counterpart Piscciss. Both the Kinecelerans and the Ekoplektoids are two species who successful visit Pyros.

Pyronites in their homeworld spend their whole life perfecting their pyrokinesis and enjoy extreme sports. Their predators Crabdozer either hunt in the terrain of the star or in orbit. The Lavadrex live in the lava and hibernating when Pyros is cooled by the Ice Egg.

Pyros is currently destroyed by Malware and his Negative 10: less than 15,000 Pyronites are left, a single pregnant female Crabdozer survive, and the Lavadrex survive via living in meteor to survive. The Pyronites have been relocated in a Plumber shelter in hope to find a suitable star.