Khoros

Khoros is the red barron planet which is home to the four-armed Tetramand, their steed the Ziboson, and their predator the Sand Ripper.

Khoros was originally a fully a thick forest until the Tetramand forge weapons from silk of one of their predators, now more than 75 percent of Khoros is desert. Khoros also contains the most dangerous fauna which evolved to many limbs but one adapted to live in the desert area of the planet. Khoros contain nomadic tribes led by a Queen who used primitive weapons to Bronze age tech until in present day as their warlords and advanced technology. The Lepidopterran subspecies Heteroceran and Fulmini visited the planet but we're drove away.

The Tetramand are proud warrior with females beings powerful but are good with automotives and vehicle parts which they have legally and/ or illegally. They ride on the ceratopsian-like Ziboson as their steed as they one of few creatures they tamed. The Sand Ripper are the top predators but know that their prey are protected by a giant fortress.

Khoros is an active planet due to the fact that Warlord Gar made an temporary aliens with Malware and his Negative 10 as they need technology and an army, the Tetramands were spared and their planet is not destroyed.