Petropia

Petropia is an icy, craggy, geode-like planet which is home to four silicone-based lifeforms, they're the the natural Petrosapien
Subsapien, their crafted cousins Petrosapien Petropian, the guardian Crystalsapien, and the monstrous size Anthrosapiens.

Petropia is made of entirely of crystals, it was a spherical planet until the Subsapien and it long war cause the planet be now a resemble a giant shard. Petropia have underground kingdom where one species each other, a peaceful civilization on top by another species, and an extremely dark underground which are the manipulator. Petropia was visited by the Fulmini who collection the crystal but the three races and their guardian push them away.

The Petropian are more calm and philosophical as they are open. The Subsapien mostly fight each other for control. The Anthrosapien manipulate the Subsapien behind the shadow. The Crystalsapien protect their home and his people as he will restore them. They all come in peace as they are now allies.

Petropia is currently destroyed by Vilgax long ago: only two Petrosapien Subsapiens and a newborn Crystalsapien (the son of Sugilite) are left alive as the rest of the Petropians, Subsapiens, and Anthrosapiens are wipe out. Tetrax will learn about the Crystalsapien will restore his home planet and all of it's inhabitants.