Vulpin

Vulpin is a garbage planet which is home to the main inhabitants, the feral Vulpimancers and the mutated Arburian Pelarota subspecies the Vulpinic Tortugans.

Vulpin have been the a waste dump for many aliens which caused the planet in years become extremely uninhabitable to other species thank to pollution covering the planet in darkness. The Vulpimancer made a sorta civilization by using parts of machines, aircrafts, etc as they built plants. The planets also contains poisonous forest and subzero temperature. The surviving  Arburian Pelarota arrived to the planet as their homeworld was destroyed by the Great One.

Vulpimancer lived in the dark caves underground but surface when their planet go dark due to being natural blind and great immunity, they thrive to their poisonous environments. The Pelarota have changed due to the environment as they become primitive and savage. The two species clashes over territories and prey.

Vulpin is currently destroyed by Malware and his Negative 10: approximately 225,000 are left but it not includes those who live in the Null Void and less than 2,000 Vulpinic Tortugans also survive. Both Vulpimancers and Tortugans are now living in the Null Void.