Chapter 2

-Back with Russia-
-Russia's POV-

As I ran out of the UN building, I was thinking of 2 things, " Why did Ame run away when I asked to come over?" and, "Since when did he get so F*CKING FAST? Has he been exercising?"

I finally got out of the building, but when I did Ame was no where to be seen. There was only a large bald eagle flying off into the distance. I just decided to walk back into the building. BAD CHOICE.

When I entered the cafeteria again all eyes were on me. Damn it was weird. I walked over to a table and sat alone still feeling the presence of  many of eyes locked on me.

A couple of seconds later some very curious countries came over to the table. (The countries were Canada, Aussie, Kiwi, Ireland, Germany, and Philippines for those wanting to know)

Ireland and Canada looked extremely pissed off as they sat down, everyone else just looked relatively concerned and confused.

"What happened between you and America?" Phil asked with a clear, yet puzzled tone.

"Well,..." I started saying, but was rudely interrupted by the smallest one at the table, Ireland. (Ireland is 4 times shorter than both Kiwi and Phil)

"Did you ask to go to his house?" Ireland completely guessed.

"Um, yeah how did you know?" I asked honestly shocked on how accurate his guess was.

"He reacted that way with us as well, when we asked to come over." Aussie said.

Then after Aussie said that all of UK's children just looked at eachother.(Ireland is also one of UK's kids) It looked as if they were communicating through their eyes. A couple of minutes later they snapped out of it. I looked over and saw a dumbstruck Germany and Philippines. I was pretty sure I also looked dumbstruck at that moment.

"What?" Canada said to break the silence.

"What was that?!" Germany asked to say what both Phil and I were thinking.

"What was what?" Kiwi asked back.

Germany sighed in defeat knowing he wouldn't get an answer.

"We have decided that Ame is hiding something from us." said Ireland in a weird accent that was barely understandable.

"Uh, ok. So what are we going to do?" I replied.

The table fell silent. It felt like an eternity passed, until Phil spoke up. "We could follow him after work tomarrow."

"Do we have a plan?" Phil asked.

"Yes." Germany replied.

"Ok then, hands in the middle." Kiwi said with a smile from ear to ear, practically splitting his face in half.

"Has anyone touched a mouse lately?" Germany asked.

"Yes, why?" Aussie replied.

Ireland and Germany immediately backed away and yelled at Australia to wash his hands before they ever touched them.

Aussie didn't wash them, so Germs and Ire avoided putting their hands in the middle. ( Fun fact: all European countries that the Black Death spread to are deathly afraid of mice)

The deal was made and they would all quietly follow Ame home tomarrow.

(Ooh we're being sneaky now)

-----Sorry this chapter was short y'all. I have STAAR testing coming up so my mom is forcing me to studie. If you're from Texas you know what STAAR is. Well bye partners-----