Chapter 4

Nobody's POV-

"Guys, I don't think this is a good idea." Delaware said as they, Texas, Cali, and him, were walking to the building.

"Relax, we're just looking for dad. Plus his work ended about 4 hours ago." Cali said with a bit of attitude, being a normal thing for him. (Yes Cali is a boy and I'm keeping it like that)

"Nobody would even be in there y'all." Texas said backing up Cali in trying to not make Dela turn around and go back home.

Texas went up to Dela and walked next to him. He then swiftly picked Dela up and placed him on top of his shoulders.

"Texas! What the hell? Put me down!"
Dela screamed as he was trying to get off of his brother's shoulders.

"Stop squirming around. You're gonna fall off." Texas said as he held on to Dela's feet to ensure he doesn't fall.

California was behind them laughing his ass off.

"Fine." Dela said while pouting and giving up. He knew there was absolutely no way he was going to get free of Texas.

Texas looked at Cali and smirked while Cali did the same. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think I am."

Delaware was just confused, but with them it probably wasn't safe.

"3"

"2"

"1"

California looked at Delaware to say the final word.
"What? Oh, uh, go?"

And with that word Texas and California started to run down the streets of the city, not caring who was looking at them or anything.

"Texas slow down!" Delaware yelled from on top of him.

"How about no?" Texas responded still running with Cali slowly inching in front of him.

With one final burst of unexpected bottled-up energy California ran in front of him, beating him to the office by a solid 10 seconds, but not long. 

"Hah, I win you cowboy!" Cali yelled, throwing his hands in the air triumphantly. 

"Not really. I had a partner to take with me." Tex said in defense as he was pointing up to Delaware who honestly looked like he was going to puke. 

"P-Put me down..." Dela said, his stomach twisting into a million different knots. 

"No can do partner. You is stayin' up there." Texas responded, not really caring. (I just offended anyone from Texas including myself, didn't I?)

"Well we are here." California said, looking up at the tall building. 

It was a huge building. Seventeen stories tall and made entirely of glass except for the titanium poles and bar that held it all together. On the front of the building, probably somewhere aligned with the fourteenth floor, was a large silver UN logo. Under the logo of the UN there were smaller ones representing the EU, NATO, and ASEAN. (Please forgive me if that is wrong. I got it from google...)

If you looked all the way to the top of the building, you could see all of the flags of the world. Every. Single. One. Seriously, name a country and it's up there.

"Damn... dad works here?!" Delaware said, obviously flabbergasted and squirming to get off his younger brother.

"I guess so... let's go in!" Texas said, running up to the door followed by California.

He slowly opened the door, careful of any alarm that might have went off. Thank god there wasn't one, although there were many security guards giving them confused looks. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be a tad bit confused as to why there are three teenagers coming into a building that is meant for adults. 

(P.S. If the security are random humans then they can't see the flags of the countries, or in this case, states. They will have a human like appearance depending on where they are from. Ex: Texas will look more Hispanic and Mexican [don't know if they are the same or not so sorry if I offended you] than American. You get me? It might be confusing.)

As they continued to walk through the building and were about to go upstairs, Cali just randomly started laughing. 

"What?" Dela asked, thinking California was laughing at him.

"Look at that sign." He managed to get out while still laughing his ass off. 

Texas and Dela looked to where he was pointing and there was a sign stating guns were strictly forbidden. 

"Well, shoot..." Texas mumbled.

"Not in here, you can't." Delaware said. 

Texas mumbled some curse words in Spanish so Delaware wouldn't understand, but Cali did. 

"Hey! Look! It looks like someone or some people are in that room." Cali said, pointing to a room with two people in it. 

The glass from the room was fogged, but they could tell that the two people weren't normal humans. They were countries. 

The three of them quietly made their way over to the door and leaned against it, eavesdropping on the twos conversation. 

"Nada, stop stressin', lad. Ame is grand and if he weren't, he'd tell us." 

"But, Ire, I can't help it! He keeps falling asleep in meetings and whenever his phone goes off he pretends like he can't hear it!"

"Look, I get you're worried for the lad. I am too! He's our brother."

(Hold up! I veiw Ireland as the middle child and a brother to America, Canada, [Ireland would be here],  Australia and New Zealand. Continue.)

"But you have got to stop tearing yourself apart..." 

Texas backed away from the door, pulling Cali with him. Delaware was still on Texas' shoulders and didn't try to get off. 

"Dude, I was eavesdropping perfectly fine." Cali said. 

"Yeah, but if they are talking about who I think they are then..."

"They're our uncles?!" Cali screamed a bit too loud. 

Delaware quickly shushed him, but that didn't undo what the two in the room heard. 

Texas shot daggers at Cali. 

The door to the room clicked open, slowly, and revealed two nations. One with two red stripes on either side of their face and a maple leaf, also red, in the center of a white stripe. The other was more simple and shorter. He had a green stripe on the left of his face and a gold/orange one on the right being separated by a white one. 

One thing they both had in common was the shocked expression on their faces. 

"Who the fuck are you?!" the shorter one said. 

(Guys! I am so so sorry for not updating in forever! I got grounded and if I'm found on Wattpad then I'm as good as dead. Right now I'm home alone and was able to get this out. Hope you enjoyed it!)

~True