Chapter 10

The team exited the X-jet following Charles onto the street. They stoped and lined up side, by side as Jean walked towards them.

"You shouldn't have come here." Jean says sneering at Charles and the others.

"What did I do wrong?" Chase asked mostly towards himself since no one else was paying attention to him.

"Why is that? We've only come to bring you home Jean." Charles says in his calm teachers voice.

"I don't have a home, you made sure if that." She told the man.

"Look your father couldn't handle you so we took you in." Charles says as he and the others advance closer to Jean.

"You told me my father was dead and you used me for my powers!" Jean exclaimed at the professor who looked mildly irritated.

"That's not true, that's not what happened." He says not all the convincing. "Jean we can help you- I can help you, but you have to listen to me."

"No. No, I don't." She shot down the man quickly.

The professor sighed before motioning for Scott to try and talk her into going with them.

"He lied to me Scott about everything." Jean says as she make her way over the the lazar eyed male.

"Well figure everything out together just come back to me. Remember you said that you'd always come back to me." Scott says in a defeated tone. "Come back to me."

Jean looked like she was gonna say yes, but the sound of police sirens wavered her decision.

"Jean.." Scott says trying to get her attention away from the incoming cop cars.

"Guys.." Chase inches closer as he sees Jeans hair floating and white cracks begin to form on her skin.

"Stay away from me!!" Jean shouted as she threw her arms in the direction bif the cars making them hit an invisible force.

"Let's get her quickly." Charles says.

"Charles wait!!" Scott pleads with the professor but the other already started their plan.

Jean attempts to fly away but Kurt transports himself close enough to grab her with his tail while they were in the air and transports them back down.

The roll down the side of the house and transport through inside moving from room to room leaving destruction where ever they landed.

Jean frees herself from Kurt and gets to squish him with two book cases but the blue male transports himself away.

"Jean please." Was all he said before she made a couple bricks from the ceiling fall on him.

Jean breaks through the side of a house only to have Storm shoot lighting at the girl but it wasn't an accurate shot because Scott pushes the white haired girls arm so she'd miss.

Peter begins to run towards Jean only leaping on flying pieces of wood. He makes it close enough before Jean moves away the boards making him lose his footing.

Storm shoots another lighting bolt at Jean only of the redhead to redirect it to another's house. She thrusts her hand throwing Scott and Strom back.

"Jean stop." Raven says over all the chaos getting the flying girl attention.

"I got the shot I'm taking it." Hank says as he aims his gun at Jean.

"No your not." Charles as he uses his telepathy to stop Hank. "I'm sorry, I kinda want Raven to have a chance." He does the same thing to the officers as he did to Hank.