Eleven😍

E V E👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

I sat in the doctors office with an awful look on my face. "Baby it's going to be okay your going to beat this"Anthony whispers in my ear. I felt a tear roll down my face and then I let out a shakey breath.All my life I heard about it never will I ever thought I had it. As I think I feel myself keep hearing the words over and over. "You are positive"the doctor says then I looked at him "positive for what"he shook his head and could have seen the same tear I shared with his fall.

J A N E L L E💞

"Hahah that shit ain't funny"I stated as I mocked marquis and boomer "janelle lighten up its okay"Zariah KD's girlfriend said "zariah shut the hell up"she came and hugged me "you love me bring it in"then Kayla Regina jayda and zariah said hugging me. "Ha luh mad ass"kentrell said. "Shut up for I throw some water on you"I said to kd "stop being so aggressive you not even that tall to have so much hostility"he replied then the girl let go and I flicked kd off. "Aye yb get yo bull dog for she bit someone"he said then the guys started dying of laughter. "Get out"I said pointing to the door "how you gon put me out my damn house"kentrell said I point to the kids "take your sperm cells with you"I said to the boys and the girl was cracking up. "Aye leave me best friend alone"Ben said standing up and hugging me "this why ion like y'all now"I said then the kids walked over to me "aye on slime which one of y'all threw water at my nene"draco said then everyone point to boomer kayden and kailee ran over and beat the shit out him. "Aye told y'all my kids bout that"I said looking at kentrell "we been that"me kayden and kailee yelled "y'all ain't been shit shut the fuck up"marquis said then they attacked him. Kentrell laughed then i looked at him and told them to come here 'go get Kamari and taylin and y'all gone just daddy okay'they nodded then walked in the back. "What they finna go do"I shrugged then sat next to zariah and all the kids came out and jumped on kentrell. "On ddawg yb get up and fuck these kids up"kd yelled then I seen my phone ring.

"Aye be quiet real quick"I answer then heard my mother crying "momma what's wrong"I said worried "I don't know how to tell you this"she said then let out a tearful breathe "I have stage 3 cancer"I dropped the phone and and fell to the floor.

Zariah😫

This a quick update❤️