Sixteen😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Kayden stop fucking playing with me"I said."Mane Ion did you nun ma"he yelled.I looked at him "Kayden why the fuck do you have condoms in your room"I asked for the seventh time. "I seen them in my daddy car"I snatched them from him and close the door. "Ken-mother fucking trell"I yelled walking in the room then looked at him. "What mamas"he said looking up from his phone. "What the fuck is this"I throw the box of condoms at him.He looked at me as if he seen a ghost. "Baby wait"I looked at him and threw the ring at him. "I'm so done with doing this with you"I walked out the room and walked to kailee room. "Hey baby momma going to be back okay"she rubbed her eyes "where you go momma"I wiped my eyes. "I go to a friends"she nodded and went back to sleep.I kissed her head then made my way to Kayden house. "Baby boy Ill be back in a few days"he nodded then kissed my belly. "Baby don't leave please I'm so sorry back"he said damn near crying. "No I'm so tired of you cheating on me you do this shii every time you only sorry I found out"he grabbed my arm. "I love you nene I do for real"I walked away then got in my car.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Fuck"I yelled then walked in my room and sat down.I called momma eve. "What boy damn" she said.I smiled as looked at her. "Ma I fucked up"she rolled her eyes "Kentrell janelle bet not tell me you was cheating or ima whoop yo ass" I looked off to the side "ma I didn't try to and she took the ring off"she looked up and laughed "here she go let me call you back"I nodded and hung up.I needa get high.

R E G I N A😊

"Kyrin"he smiled and hugged me. "Mommy"I kissed his cheek. "Baby I found a old picture of kyrin"He laughed. "Gimme kiss"I kissed joe then he looked at me. "I'll put a ring on you one day"I seen kd and them bust in through the door. "Uncle kd"kyrin ran. "Told y'all this lil boy got style"kd said picking him up. "Aye Kayla look at this picture of kyrin.

"Look at my baby"I said  then Kayla held yaheem to her chest

"Look at my baby"I said  then Kayla held yaheem to her chest. "Awwn he so tute"jayda said. "Joe so damn light look at his son"Beenie said. "His split image"I laughed then grabbed kyrin from him "aye you know yb and nene broke up again"marquis said I rolled my eyes "they'll be back together in a few days"Ben said then we all nodded.