Thirty😍The end of Never Forgotten

A year later.....
Asia First birthday

J A N E L L E💞

I looked at asia and smiled. "ma"I looked at kayden and he handed me the asia bib. "i can't believe she 1"he was now 11 and all he did was keep kailee and asia under him. "hey baby"kentrell said as he kissed my lips. "hey mama"he grabbed her and kissed her cheeks. "wheres kailee"he rubbed her. "she went with my momma and nem to go help set up"i nodded then kacey walked in. "tarzen"he started laughing. "whea ya momma"he pointed as she walked in. "hey jania"she hugged me. "how you feeling"she smiled. "im happy"she said smiling. She showed me her finger. "your getting married"she nodded then I hugged her. "i can't believe".I said.Me and jania got closer over the year it was best for kacey and kailee but now all of us get along very well for the kids.In fact they all asked to planned asia birthday. "hey stink happy birthday"he said grabbing asia from him. "well i gotta get going sherhonda just called me"i nodded she gave asia and hugged me then kissed kacey head and left out.Kentrell looked at me and smiled. "my sexy ass wife"he said grabbing my waist. "pops we still right here"he pushed kayden head. "go in the front or sum kamiri and kamron bout to pull up"he said then gave asia to kayden. "damn im so fucking tired"kentrell said laying down.I rubbed his head and smiled. "cause you been running around for your baby girl"he laid in my chest. "can we take a small nap"i nodded then he rubbed my ass and smiled in my chest. "i just want another baby"i smacked my lips. "you only say that cause you dont have to be pregnant"he laughed tiredly. "take a nap baby ill wait you up its time for us to get ready.

*a hour later*

S H E R H O N D A👩‍👧‍👦

"Awe shit"eve said. "what happened"i asked.She looked at the napkins and they said Asian. "they so stupid"star said. "why they playing with my baby"i said. "nene said just throw them away"i nodded then she looked at me. "okay so you want me to tell her everything ready"i nodded. "momo"kailee called i looked down and she was tryna get on me. "girl come on"i picked her up and walked away.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

I was waiting on nene to finish putting on her make up so I posted my baby for her birthday.

_______

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

nba_younboy:Happy Birthday to my youngest💚daddy love you so much you and your sister changed me so much and gave me a new vision on how to treat women🤞🏽I never understood how yo momma dealt with me for this long but im glad she did😂your so full of life I love how much of a daddy's girl you are and yo gone always be my baby and kailee I love you😘

________

I smiled at the pictures and nene was done you ready.She nodded "lets go baby"she said then we walked in the front "yall ready"she said then nodded and we made our way to the car. "kayden put her in ha carseat"i said.once we all way in the car I pulled off. "This fa lil kayden my first born"i sung as my song played. "was this made when kailee was born"taytay asked. "nah nene was pregnant when I made this"He smiled when his part came up.I shook my head.

*at asia party*

"Baby girl, you know just what that ring for, yeah, yeah"Win your love played in the back ground. "dada"asia said.Iooked at her and picked her up. "i love you"then she laid on me chest.

__________

wasnt really a good last chapter but i tried book three should be up by 5am but i hope yall enjoy this book it took me 2 years to finished them we made it. I love you guys so lets get this book to 20k views and 1k likes