|One|😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Kailee if you don't sit yo yellow ass down damn you acting like ya daddy"I yelled as her and kyrin ran around the house.She came up behind me. "Mammy"I rubbed her head and sighed.I don't have the energy for this I am four months pregnant.child yes I'm pregnant again I thought I was good for five years then kentrell don't wanna pull out.i thought to myself.Jayda walked through the door with maliyah "go play baby"she nodded then her and kyrin began to run around. "Hey girl how is you doing"I nodded my head "Kayla supposed to bring ha pregnant ass on with kiyanna"I said then I seen kiyanna walking through "hey TT Nene"she said i hugged her then she looked around for they kids "they in the back"she ran in the best and Kayla came in with her 7 month pregnant belly. "Guess who I just seen"she said then sat down "who"jayda asked rubbing maliyah back "Wait dont say shit I'm back now"Regina said then Kayla giggles and gets to tell the story "that dirty bitch kassidy"I rolled my eyes.

I had hate in my heart for kassidy when she drops my niece of on marquis porch for some dick. "So Regina you having anymore babies"she mugged me and rolled her eyes "hell nah"we all agreed then the guys walked in "hey baby"Kentrell said kissing my lips "how was the song"jayda asked they nodded and walked to the refrigerator.Then here come kentrell arm of kids plus everyone else's. "Dad"Kayden said I looked at him and started to tear up he bout to be ten"wassam Kayden"he looked at me and laid on my shoulder "I need some money for me to get vbucks"he said then kentrell mushed his head and look at me "here cause ya daddy ain't shit"I gave him my card then he walked away "daddy"Kailee,kiyanna said walking towards marquis and kentrell "man Whea my son at"baby joe said walking towards the back. "Hey nene"Kamari said then I waved at him.He act like he fucking 14.Very mature for his age but nothing compared to Kayden but my baby tay tay he quiet still but a fucking monster I tell you.But I wish kacey was here.They still haven't made up after five years.

"Girl nene you a lie you said you wasn't having nomo babies but you pregnant na"kd said I flicked him off and looked back kentrell who was holding a sleeping Kailee "you spoil her too much that's why she act like that"I told him "mane shut up I can't never be with my baby in peace"I laughed then grabbed maliyah from jayda "I remember when Kailee was this small bad as hell acting like kentrell"(bars) "oh shit that shit was fye sis"boomer said I laughed and rubbed her back. "Girl shut your pregnant ass up"kd said I laughed then flicked him off.