51. Friends disappoint me

Katsbby: Are you okay, (Y/N)

Me: Yes.

Katsbby: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

Katsbby: I know your not

Me: Then why ask!

Katsbby: I DONT KNOW! IM TRYING TO HELP YOU DUMB B**CH!

Me: I dont need help.

Katsbby: You might not think you do, but you do

Me: No, im fine.

Katsbby: You just lost your closest friends and your fine?

Me: Yes, I don't need friends.

Katsbby: They disaapoint you?

Me: yes

Katsbby: I used to think I didn't need friends, but turns out I was wrong.

Katsbby: don't tell people I said that

Me: Ok, but I dont need them. They were a waste of time.

Katsbby: I DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU BUT THOSE PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT YOU AND UOU CARED ABOUT THEM, SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENINF WITH YOU BUT YOU BETTER FIX IT.

Me: I should just fix it?

Me: If I could just fit myself I would. But you know what? Thats not how it f**kin works. I can't just fix myself. I cant fix everything that's happened to me. I cant fix all the abuse and hurtful words I received.

Me: Not even received, its receive. I get them every f**kin day. Have you not noticed me slowly changing! I wear my hair down in front of my face, I loved putting it up. I space off a lot now, and when I do I cry, but nobody notices. Not even Shoto. I always make sure I cover every part of my body, to hide all the scars. But nobody questioned then in the first place, but now that theres more I thought it'd be better to hide them. Remember when I would draw and sing all the time, I don't anymore.

Me: Now don't tell me just to fix it.

(U/n) left the chat

Katsbby: ...Im sorry

What have I done?!

---------

Sorry I didn't update, the past weeks haven't been my best. ❤