FSMB #28: New

"At times, you have to walk your path alone. It can be hard but those are the times that build character and make you even stronger." - JMC

Third Person Point Of View...

Brush off those red lipstick. Get rid of those skinny, sexy, and seductive dresses. Those fierce make ups and high heeled stilettos.

Time has set its date. Those old pictures should have start burning until it turns to dust and fade away. Life has given Kim something that she need to put her full responsibility to do it perfectly.

Weeks had been past so fast. That even Kim never realizing it. She was broke. She was like missed a very important thing in her life. Her bestfriend.

Everything that Eyes said was right. Walang kinalaman ang bata na nabuo sa sinapupunan niya sa katangahang ginawa niya. How did she even think that's the only solution to escape her stupidity.

Bakit hindi niya naisip na mas katangahan ang pumatay ng walang kamalay-malay na bata para sa ano? Para kanino? Kay Clinton? The man who pushed her in this fucking situation? Shit!

Naghuhugas kamay na naman siya. Bakit hindi nito maintindihan at matanggap na kasalan niya kung bakit buntis siya ngayon?!

Kim is standing in a full-length mirror wearing a white floral dress and a light make up. She bitterly smiled looking at the woman who look proper? Clean? And innocent?

She was far from the woman she used too six years ago. Muli niyang nakita ang babae na nakasanayan niya nung masaya pa ang buhay niya kasama ang mga magulang niya.

Six years had passed and now magiging magulang na siya. A parent. Would she ever fit for that role?

Magagampanan kaya nito ang responsibilidad ng isang pagiging ina? Mabibigay kaya nito ang pangangailangan ng anak niya ng walang tatay na katulong?

Naipikit nito ang mga mata. That thought made her really frustrated.

Now is her first trimester. Some says this is the hardest stage that a pregnant woman can experience which she believe was right. Because lately naging antukin siya. Naging madalas din yung mga cravings niya sa mga pagkain na di niya usually kinakain. She also experiencing slight bleeding. Madalas din mangyari sa kaniya yung bigla na lang makakaramdam na naiihi ka. Mabilis na din siyang mairita at mag-over think na tumataba na siya dahil sa mga cravings niya. Pinipigilan naman niya pero mukhang hindi siya hinahayaan ng bata sa tiyan niya. Hindi rin mawawala ang mga morning sickness niya. She kinda use to it but now she experience another symptoms. She's experiencing constipation. At first it was fine but when she start drinking prenatal vitamins her constipation became more uncomfortable.

Wala siyang idea sa lahat about being pregnant. Hindi pa siya nakakapagpa-check sa OB Gyne since the day she knew she was pregnant. The only thing na katulong niya sa pagbubuntis ay walang iba kundi google. An internet. All the answers she get to lots of her question were came from the internet. The truth is kung hindi nga niya naranasan ang constipation na to she wouldn't mind going to a doctor. Marami namang tao na nanganak without consulting to a doctor so she think it will make no difference.

Hindi lang talaga siya tinatantanan ng constipation niya. She thinks this is the side affect of the vitamins she is taking. Ayaw naman niyang itigil because again the internet says it is good for her and for the baby. Bawal din naman siyang uminom ng kahit na anong medicine because it might affect the child in her womb. She tried to find an answer to this constipation but the only answer she get is to consult to an expert. That's why she decided to finally consult to a doctor.