Is marriage necessary??

He turned his head sitting on the bike nodding his head to come and sit back on his bike..

But how❓ I never sat on bike with sari! What if I just fall down somewhere on the road?

Sisira I'm getting late I need to drop you and have to go to bank too..

Listening to him, Ha yes coming...
I moved towards the bike and stood looking at the foot rest..

What happened?
Nothing I said..

Come sit..

I was afraid if he scolds me in front of everyone, if I fell down!
I'm getting late,! He said bit Irritatedly. To which I got tears instantly. But I didn't let him see my face and got on bike with help of footrest, and held the ring behind for supporting..

He started his drive..
I was busy watching the same roads, Same people and fields other side.. It's pleasant feeling..

Yes we live in a village yet it's beautiful one,  far from every pollution... My so called husband was working as a PO in a nationalised bank..

I startled with the uneven roads here and was about to fell down due to the smoothness of sari but his driving got slow!

"Are you alright?"

Yes yes I said in quick, instantly sat properly holding the ring tightly..

Here we -! I reached my home.
I got down from the bike and stood beside him looking down..

My parents as usual came out with smiling faces and welcomed him..

I'm getting late, he said with a smile.. They said ok.

My mom came to me, held my hand literally giving a side hug. I too smiled looking at her..

Sravan turned around which was unnoticed by me when he was about to leave.. But my mom told your husband calling you!

I turned to look at him, he smiled and waved his hand. My hand didn't reply soon but got a little up before I even wave back to him he drove away..

We went back inside. My mom started her questions❓

Did you wake up early?
Is your mil being good with you?

"Stop giving your lectures to my daughter!" She's my daughter and I have made her grow up with good manners of how should be a girl be!

But not like you! My dad left us alone saying those hurtful words to my mom..

Is the relationship of a couple going to be a like this? Not even thinking about her self-respect, dad just taunting mom in front of everyone?

My mom looked sad and immediately she smiled saying it's ok.. I'm used to his words. Don't spoil your happiness thinking about us..

I just nodded.. I'll be back, my mom got up and left me alone in my room..

My room,

My room where I used to be alone.
My room where my pillow used to swallow my tears without confronting.
My room where I spent all of my childhood to till now..

I turned around to see the window where the air flowing through it making the curtain rise and fall..

The decorations I made on wall of my favorite scenery, posters, even the little paper cuttings are pasted..
I gone through it touching them, thinking of my past memories I made alone..

Hearing fights outside, I ran out to see my parents still confronting each other..
Seeing me they stopped talking and went out in their ways..