Hotsteam Revenge

OMG🙀🙀🙀🙀

Wish my dearest brother a a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎂🎉🎁🎂🎉🎁🎁🎂🎉🎉

Sasanka54

AND OBVIOUSLY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED FOR HIM..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.....
WISHING YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE NEXT YEAR WITH MY BABHI AND HOPING FOR A SURPRISE GIFT FROM YOUR SIDE..

*******************

(UNEDITED)

The worst phase in couple's life is sleeping apart due to fight..

What happened to sravan? Why he's behaving soo odd today? How can he say like that?

There's no use of arguing with men.. Men are all same..
Looking at the food! I didn't have heart to through it away.. It's my mom's love..

Afternoon also I couldn't have proper food. Now his drama?! Does he even know what he said is wrong?

No never.. He will never agree he was wrong..

Here in bathroom! Sravan was in his own thoughts taunting his wife..

What's wrong with this lady? Huh!

"Yes I'm angry." What will she do now other than arguing? She has to accept she's wrong..

"You're wrong Mr sravan!" My brain warned me?

"Noo I'm right! maybe you have lost your neurons in your brain!" Sravan said applying soap..

If not? I'm right in my way.. What a man I'm if I can't take care of my wife needs?

It might look like I'm egoistic! But it's wrong to accept favours from in-laws..
He said turning off the shower..

He took the towel from the hanger and came out wrapping it around his waist..

After jumping into night suit, sravan came out to see sisira having the food alone! Which never happened till now!

Sisira looked up watching the legs of him near to her.. Ohh Mr arrogant came back from bath! She sighed..

"My food! My mom's handmade food." Her voice came from her phone..

So now taking revenge by not talking? Sravan looked at her unbelievably..

His eyes never left from her, as she's having her food.. Once again she pressed a voice msg which she might recorded before..

I'm having my mom's handmade food! And your food is on stove.. Go and have your food which I brought with your money.. She said having feast from her plate.. That too manchuria and chapati?

Sravan glanced at her before walking into kitchen.. Opening the lid he screamed out of his lungs..
Again upma?! He groaned in frustration..
He marched out fast from the kitchen towards his wife..

Sisira once again pressed voice msg..

"What?" Why are you glaring at me?
It's morning upma which I forgot to pack for myself so that I thought to have it during lunch time..

Your dish is on counter.. Go and have it.. The voice msg ended..

Sravan went back to kitchen and saw the rice bowl and egg burji in another vessel..

Thank god! You saved me from having this upma.. He talked to himself serving the food into his plate..

Sravan walked out to have his seat beside her.. But Sisira got up taking her empty plate into kitchen.