Shampoooo

Special shampoo scene added on special request desirediaries

**********************

Sravan stood grinning😁😁 seeing his wife accepting his wish..

Sisira bite her lips looking his feet.

"Why are you looking at my feet?", Sravan grunted..

Sisira got startled listening to his anger voice..
But he hid his smile. He wantedly showing his anger on sisira for throwing flour and messing his beautiful smooth hair! Sravan touched his hair and felt bad looking at the stickiness of the flour all over him..

"How long it takes for you to shampoo me?" His voice once again made her brought back to present..

Sisira pouted looking at him with tears..

Seeing that his eyes got softened and he pulled the stool with his leg towards him and turned around to sit on it..

Sisira understood him and saw his back facing her..

She took the shampoo bottle which is lying on the floor, and her hands touched his back unexpectedly..

Sravan muscles got stiffened feeling her touch on his bare skin.. And when she took away her hands and moved back.. He sighed softly in irritation..

She took a little shampoo in her right hand and kept the bottle aside..

"Oh no I didn't put water first on him!" She hit her head with the the same hand which has shampoo..

Chi sisira shouted irritated😫😖

Hearing that sravan turned around to find his wife and chuckled looking at her forehead..

What have you done? Sravan laughed😄 making fun of sisira..

Sisira pouted but got anger at him at the same time. She looked here and there and finally she looked at her hands ✋and applied the shampoo on his face smudging it..

Now it's her turn to laugh seeing his grumpy😡 Face. "Now laugh!" Mr. She said smiling shaking her head showing her tongue in teasing way..

Seeing her smile and the shampoo on his face started showing it's cooling effect due to mint 🌿in it..

Sravan pulled her at once making her bump into his hard rock body..

Sisira smile fade away looking at his proximity..

"Now smile?" My dear wifey!

Sisira left speechless controlling her racing heart when his hand caressed her cheeks and jawline..

Sravan eyes fell on her tender soft lips.. He moved his head close to her..

When he is about to initiate the kiss sisira closed her eyes holding his upper arm for support..

Sravan licked his lips in excitement only to feel odd taste of the shampoo.. And he immediately left her and started washing his mouth rinsing and wiped off the shampoo on his face..

When he left her from his grip sisira opened her eyes to watch the scene of his husband who's busy in rinsing his mouth.. She giggled..

Sravan turned around hearing that giggle and sisira stopped her smile and stood silently.

"So much fun?" Now you'll get the real fun saying that sravan lift the bucket in his hands and turned around to sisira who is looking at him shocking..

No-no sravan. Pls 🙏 she pleaded..

Sravan throw the water on sisira..

Sisira huffed in anger looking at herself drenched in water and moved out opening the door..