Her Fallen Angel.

As his charcoal black eyes studied my face , his hands trapped either side of my face looking at me. His breath now getting heavier as the minutes passed on.

As the minutes pass on I wait for an answer. " Jarvin, you can tell. What are you and what are you here for?" I ask begging for answers.

Jarvins face scrunches up, turning his head in a different angle. His body still the same.

" I'm a fallen Angel, and I was assigned to protect you " Was the words that left his mouth, but to leave a mark on me that scarred my future in life.

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a world you have a choice in life, and in this life it is different.

Jarvin was set to take care of a girl, a girl who's father was a angel but unfortunately passed away. Left alone, only his daughter to protect the race of their blood.

Among this world there is Fallen angel's, and for Kristin she has one that is keeping an eye on her. Kristin doesnt even know herself nor anyone else in the world.

When Kristin enroll's at a new school again, she meet's Jarvin her fallen angel.

Jarvin is told to watch her, but other fall angels think the opposite. When Kristin starts to connect the dot's, of Jarvin. Jarvin following her, talking and staring at her.

She then researches online about angels and she comes across fallen angel's.

But when Fallen Angel's fall in love with humans, there is War. A forbidden Love.

Will Jarvin and Kristin make it through and protect each other?

-Author's Note-

Hello everyone, i really wanted to do a fallen angel one, and i am sorry for deleting my other vampire story.

This one is just calling my name, please like and comment down on this story and please follow me, i follow back.

Just to let you know got this idea for book trilogy called the Hush Hush series byBecka Fitzpatrick. On the third book of the trilogy and am obsessed with it

Merry christmas! It is so close, i really hope you stick by me.

Love the support, Abbie