Chapter Four.

As I wake up at the sound of my alarm, I groan before I get up pushing the covers off my head. I head into the bathroom, brushing my teeth I think about today.

I walk back into my bedroom, opening my closet I pick out some black skinny jeans, brown boots, blue top and a jacket along with it. When I get changed into my outfit, I take my hair out of the braid to see it wavy my blonde hair flowing in bouncy curls. I smile before I apply some make-up to my face.

When I have finished everything I walk down the stairs taking my phone and bag along with me, I spot my Mum making some scrambled eyes. I cough letting her know my presence, she turns around smiling at me.

Placing some scrambled eyes on my plate, I sit down rushing the food into my mouth. I set the plate in the dishwasher after I have finished my meal I walk up the stairs again sitting down on my bed I text Luckie.

Hey Luckie, school soon. You coming yetx

Yep, in 5mimutes! She replies back, I smile before I pick my bag up again I walk down the stairs. I hear the horn being hunk, I wave bye to my Mu!m.

" Bye Mum " I call out, closing the door behind myself I walk over to Luckies car. I get into her car, her dark brown hair is down and she is smiling at me.

I look at her, she looks back as she contimues to smile at me.

I get frecked out. " What?" I ask her.

As she continues to stare at the road, she takes a few glances at me before blurts it out. " New hot good looking guy, just enrolled In our school darling " Luckie said to me, her eyes wide.

I smile at her. " Luckie not all guys are attractive to you or me, plus he is probably ugly as heck " I protest.

Luckie denies it. " Whatever you say " She replied, pulling into the car park. She stops the engine I get out of the car, Luckie and I both walking into the school building, we collect our timetables locker keys and other things we need. We then head to our lockers before putting and taking some books from our lockers.

We then hear a door slam close and someone walking through the double doors, the mysterious person walks to reception. I keep my focus on him, his leather jacket, his muscles reflexing through the leather. I will admit maybe about ten percent he is good looking.

I then shift my gaze to Luckie, who was now nudging my side. " Told you he was good looking " She said to me. 

I sigh. " Ya about ten percent. What do you have first?" I ask, trying to distract her from him.

She frowns, pulling out her timetable she looks at it. " Maths, you?" She answers.

I such. " Biology " I reply, groaning we both head different directions. I head to the Biology corridor while she heads to the Maths corridor. When the teacher comes, we walk in.

When the teachers come in she smiles greeting us. " Okay class, this year I will be picking seats because last year didn't turn out so well. So here it is......Kristin and Jarvin first table to the left please " She calls out.

I walk to the table I was assigned, I look over to see I am set with The Hottie as Luckie would say. I mentally groan in my head, we don't speak until the teacher.

" Class today we will be talking about the human body, any one raise there hands if you know what you want in somebody? " Miss suggests.

Charlotte raises her hand, she is let's just say my second best friend apart from Luckie. " Tall, dark, handsome and maybe a wee but dangerous " She calls out.