Chapter Five.

Jarvins Point Of View:

As I grab the blade from my side pocket, I creep closer to the figure. I then turn towards them quietly, tripping them up. The person falling to the ground with a loud thud, I climb on top of them the blade close to their throat.

I hear them groan. " Jarvin, get off of me!" A familiar female voice groans.

I stand up, putting the blade down. " Kayla?" I ask, standing back.

She looks up at me, her brown/red hair flowing down her back. Her brown eyes, looking at my green ones. " Yes brother?" Asks her.

I smile, walking over to her. I hug her. " Where have you been these years Kayla? What did the Lord do to you? " I ask .

She shrugs. " Kicked me out, what else do you think they did?" She questions.

I frown. " Kayla I told you not to get kicked out, you will become me. A fallen angel with no wings " I protest.

Kayla shrugs her shoulders not caring. " I don't care! I wanted to be with you, who you looking after this time?" She asks.

I sigh running a hand through my hair, I sit down on the sofa. " A girl named Kristin, I was requested by her Father " I reply to her.

I sigh running a hand through my hair, before sitting down. " You can stay here as long as you need to sis. Just don't leave the house unless told to or your with me " I said to her.

She nods her head, understanding. " Sure thanks bro " She replies, hugging me. I nod my head, I walk down the room spare. She smiles before entering the room closing the door behind herself. I chuckle lightly before I get a flash.

I shrudder, I rush to the door. " Emergency, numbers are beside the phone " I call out, rushing out the door I run to my car I drive down the street furiously.

When I arrive outside the street furiously, I open the boot of my car, grabbing my dark black coat. I put it on before rushing down the street.

Kristin'sPointOfView:

As I let out a blood curling scream. The man comes towards me, he smirks pushing me to the ground. He then climbs on top of me. He slides the coat I am wearing off, he is about to connect his lips to mines before someone yanks him off of me.

The mysterious guy yanks him off of me, throwing him in the trash can. He offers his hand helping me up. I stare at his eyes, charcoal black. The ones who attacked me and left me in hospital.

I was about to scream, but he covers my mouth. " Kristin sh, be safe " The voice said to me before vanishing. I look around despritly, but he has vanished completely.

As I get the dirt off my knee's, I grab my coat sliding it home I make my way home. When I arrive home, my Mum is baking some cookies. I smile before I go to my bedroom, I pick a towel up before i climb into the shower.

Kayla's Point Of View:

As i climb into my bed, i take a deep breath before i drift into a sleep.

As i awake in my white bed, along with my boyfriend Luckas, he gives me a smile. " Good morning my love " His husky voice said to me.

I smile at him, " Good morning " I reply, he sits up straight. Pulling me onto his lap he kisses my lips making butterflys appear in my stomach. As our lips move in a synch his hand trails to my side making circle movements, i smile. He then trails kisses from my jaw-bone to my neck and past there.

He then flips me over, so he is hovering over me. He kisses me back rougly, wanting more. I then wrap my legs around his waist, i tug at his shirt. He takes his shirt off before attaching his lips back onto mine. His hand trails up my dress before undoing my bra, his soft hands on my bare skin making me moan his name out to the world. Letting him know i love him so much.

Even though are love is forbidden, i could never love someone as much as i love Luckas right now. As a heavy pounded knock startles us, i sit up right doing my bra back up. " Luckas you have to hide, the lord will destroy you if he finds out " I plead, trying to shift him but he doesnt move.

He turns to me, before connecting our lips once again. " I will never let him hurt you, i love you that is all that matters. Do you love me Kayla?" He asks.

I nod my head. " Of course Luckas, more than you could ever know " I reply, before the door gets knocked down. The lord appearing at our sight, he has scowl on his face. He brings out his sword.

" How dare you Kayla and my son, this is forbidden love. Come with me my son " The lord commands.

That was the last time i ever saw Luckas my true love, i could never forget him.

As i awake from the dream, my head is sweating and i am shaking. My breath gets heavier, i climb out of my bed and into the kitchen, taking a glass out of the sink i fill it up with water. As i take huge gulps of the water. I put it back into the sink, i make my way into the bedroom again trying to get into a sleep.

Not a nightmare.

~Author's Note's~

Hello Wattpaders!

I hope you are enjoying this story so far, here is chapter Five and i know i did three point of views, but i wanted to give you each one of their different emotions, Kayla had a forbidden love with the Lords Son that is how she became a fallen angel and she got kicked out. And Jarvin was scared because Krisitn was being attacked. And Kristin felt fragile and vulnerable.

Please vote and comment please, and also follow me. I follow back. Nina Dobrev plays as Kayla should i mention as well!

I love the support<3 Abbie:)

Vote and comment on this story please, and follow me. I follow back as well :)