Chapter Twelve.

I wake up to the sound of my phone going up, I groan before the call ends. I then turn over to see Luckie lying beside me, her mouth hanging open, water hanging from her mouth. I snicker, taking a snap of her, I hide my phone away. I then yawn, stretching. I then get up pushing the covers off my legs, I stand up.

I walk to my mirror, to see my make-up is everywhere. My mascara is under my eyes, I groan before I pick a towel up I walk into my bathroom. I start the shower, I take my clothes off before I step into the shower. 

When i have finished my shower, I wrap one of my new pink fluffy towel around my bare body. I walk back into my bedroom, I then remove some of the make-up that decided to stay there. I then get changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans, a grey and white shirt with a bit of lace at the shoulders and neck colour. I pick out a pair grey converse with some silver studs at the side, and a black scarf.

I then head over to my vandatory, before I plug my hair dryer, drying my hair. When we my hair is dried, I then get changed into my outfit. I then apply some eye liner and mascara and lip gloss. I then walk over to Luckie, to see she is awake and texting someone. A few seconds later, she smiles.

I raise my eyebrows at her, wondering. She giggles then, I walk over to her to see what is going on. I flop over on my bed beside her, I look over to see is texting the one and only Mr. Jonah. Yeah, the one who she lost her virginity to, last night in a Theme Park. 

I cough, letting her know my presence. " Oh, Hi. I didn't notice you were there, how are you?" She ask's, looking at the screen again. 

I give her a smile. " Hi, again. Your texting Jonah?" I ask, looking at her.

She nods her head. " Yes, last night you said that you give you consent that we could date. Don't you remember?" She questions, putting her phone down beside her.

I raise my eye brows saying. 'Are you serious?' look. " Yes, but remember your the one who lost your virginity to that douche bag, in a Theme Park for crying out loud!" I protest. 

She then look's down. " Yes I remember, but I don't regret my actions. I love him and he loves me Kristin, why can't you accept that?" She ask's, lifting her phone continuing to text him.

I sigh giving up. " Fine, I can accept that. But when he tries something you don't want him to do. Don't come crying to me, when he breaks your heart either. You can date, but I am just warning you Luckie, things can be wild and get out of hand " I reply, turning around to face her. 

She nod's her head. " What the difference with you Jarvin anyways? He has a nasty past " She replies to me, looking me dead in the eye.

I look at her, in shock. " Jarvin is different than other people, I know about his past, he told me Luckie. So don't bring up out relationship " I reply, getting up. I turn around to see her crying. 

I groan walking over to her, I sit down beside her. Luckie is on Facebook, on Jonah's page with him making out with some random chick. She then has a frown, typing a comment below. 

I read the comment. Thanks alot you jerk! I thought you loved me, from last night! :( 

I sigh before I get up, " You can have a shower, before you go typing more hate comments " I reply, pointing towards the bathroom, she sighs but nods. I grab her phone, before she walks away disappearing into the bathroom.  I sigh before I text Jarvin. 

Hi Jarvin, Jonah has cheated on Luckie. Look on Facebook x

A few minutes later Jarvin replies, Hey, sad. Okay, I'll check. Love you x