Chapter One.

When i get home from school, just being suspended yet again for starting a food fight, my Mum's face is a deep red shade. " Sit " She command's, her voice low.

I sit down on the seat, starring at her. " Look Mum, i know your probably pissed off. But i didn't start, Lukas fucking started it, why do i always get the blame?" I ask, looking at my Mum.

" Don't you dare! Swear at me once more, and you'll be grounded Kristin. It never seems to be your fault does it, it is. You have a choice of right and wrong in life, and you picked wrong this time. The school wouldn't' even look me in the eyes because of you Kristin. Get to your Room, don't come out till i tell you to " Mum command's, pointing to the stair's.

I stand up, opening the door. " Phone as well Kristin, and bring your laptop down here as well in the next five minute's. You can have your T.V but not your phone or laptop " Mum ask's, her voice more softer now.

I nod my head, before i walk up the stair's. I unplug my laptop from the socket, walking down stairs i hand Mum my phone and laptop. 

I sigh. " You know Mum, i did right. I fucking hated that school, they picked on me. Dad would of been proud of me, but you wouldn't know that because you don't look deep enough " I yell at her. The minute i shout it out, i instantly regret it, i knew i shouldn't have brought my Dad into it.

" Get to your room now young lady!! Stay there until i say so!" Mum yell's at me, louder this time.

I then run up stairs slamming the door behind me, i then climb onto my bed crying. My Dad died when i was six which was 10 years ago since i am sixteen now. He died in a car accident according to the police. 

I turn my T.V on trying to get time to pass by, after a few minutes of T.V i rearrange my closet. After a hour or two i start to get hungry, I hear a soft knock on the door. I ignore it knowing it is my mum, it knocks again.

I groan before I walk up opening the door, my Mum is standing there with a tray of food in her hands. She gives me an apologetic smile, I then smile back knowing I did wrong.

Mum walks in placing the tray on my table she sits down on my bed, before smiling. " Hunni I am sorry I yelled. I was just upset and disappointed in you. You know that right? " Mum asks, looking at me.

I nod. " Yeah Mum, and I am sorry for bringing Dad into this as well. You do look deep enough " I reply kissing her cheek.

Mum then hands me a sandwich. " Good girl and eat up as well, i will be in the kitchen if you need me. Also get some sleep, we will go shopping my treat and try find a new school this time " Mum replies to me, closing the door behind herself. 

When a hour or two comes along, i walk into the bathroom turning the shower on, i walk out picking up a towel i walk back into the bathroom. I shut the door close before i step out of my clothes i get into the shower. 

Once i have finished my shower, i wrap a towel around my bare shivering body. I exit the bathroom, walking into my bedroom i get changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy shirt and i put on some fluffy socks. I then dry my hair with the towel, i run a brush through it. I plug the hair dryer in before i start to blow fry my hair. 

When my hair is finished drying, i tie it up out of my way. I walk back down stair's, picking up a glass i pour some water, i make my way back upstairs and into my bedroom. I then get under the covers before my mind drifts into a sleep. 

I wake up in a different zone, that isn't my bedroom. I stand up, and i back against the corner of my bedroom wall. I hear voice's filling the hallway, i hear a familiar voice echo through the walls.

" Look i know since, i am a fallen dead angel. My daughter should get a fallen angel to help her, she may be in danger " Familiar voice commands'.

" I am sorry John but we have already assigned someone onto the case, Does that sound better? You can't go back there and say 'Oh hi Kirstin, it's your Dad. I am a fallen angel dont worry someone random is looking after you' " A womans voice replies, bluntly. 

I hear him sigh. " Fine then, you win. But can i at least come in contact with her through her dreams like right now?" He ask's.

" Fair well, she is the bedroom listening to our conversation " The womans voice replies, before she stalks off her heels clicking behind her.  

The door to the room i am in, opens up revealing my....Dad. I literally stand their frozen on the spot, my Dad smiles at me, his white teeth showing. I smile back, running over to him leaping into his arms i cling into him. Breathing in every scent of him.

Once i let go, i stare at him. " Dad how are you in the house? Does Mum know your here? Am i hullucinating?" I ask the questions. 

" No and No, your Mum doesnt know i am in the house, and no your not hullucinating. The reason your Mother can't see me, is because i can enter your dreams. When you are in a deep thought of me for example you make me enter your dreams or you enter mine's. I have missed your darling so much. I love you and your mother " He explains.

I then breath in and out, taking the information in. " I love you too Dad, please come back. We can't cope with-out you the police said you died in a car accident. Is that true?" I ask, blurting out while crying at the same time.

Dad sighs. " Hunni i know i have to tell the truth, i didn't die in the car accident i was shot by different kinds of people you shouldn't come in contact with. I will be watching you every day of your life along with your Mother. I heard you got suspended again, am i right or wrong?" Dad question's. 

I look down at the floor. " Right " I reply to him, not looking at him.

" Hey Kristin, it is okay. I understand, look i don't have long left but please don't tell anybody about this, maybe your Mother possibly. But she might think you were dreaming or hullucinating. Look i have to go. I love you so much darling, don't forget that " Dad said to me, his figure fading away.

I run to him, hugging him. " I love you so much as well, both of us " I reply, crying into his shirt. After a few second's, my arms are just in mid air, until my figure dissapears all together and i am pulled back into realtity. 

~Author's Notes~

Hello everybody

I hope you understand the whole conversation that went on there, well anyway. Enjoy reading the chapter, vote and comment on this book through out. Follow me i follow back

A picture of Kristin on the side-Amanda Seyfriend. Also a favourite recent song i have been listening to at the side as well. Clarity by Zedd.

Loving your support, Abbie