Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen:

As Mum said that question, my heart stops, my breath gets caught in my throat and my palms get sweaty. 

She continues to stare. 

I sigh, giving up. " Hi Mum, this is my boyfriend, and we are just back from the hospital " I reply, hoping she didn't hear.

Her head cocks to the side. " Your boyfriend hm.....How long?" She asks, ignoring when I said hospital.

I groan. " Is that really necessary?" I ask, hoping she would back off and change the subject.

Mum looks at me in disbelief. " Excuse me? You just walk into this house, with him and expect me to be okay about it. I was gone for three days and all you care about is changing the subject? Or about me dropping the subject that you have a fucking boyfriend that I didn't even know about nor did you call the entire time I was away! Or even ask me how it was?" She basically screams at me.

I am shocked, I take a stand back, not letting the tears spill down my face. " Fuck you! When I mentioned hospital, you just threw it back in my face! You didn't even ask what it was about? If something was wrong with me? Which there isn't, thanks for asking. And yes I do expect you to be okay about it, Dad would be! And we have been dating for a few weeks now, does that make you happy? And the reason I didn't call you was because I was busy with Luckie! And the reason I didn't even ask you about it your trip was because you were too busy asking about my boyfriend Jarvin " I screech, out of breath.

My Mum is completely shocked, her face is red. She is now furious. " You bitch! Don't you dare speak to me like that, your ungrateful, and right now I wish I never gave birth to you " She yells, her face red.

I gasp, taking a step back. Mum looks at me, In shock with herself, with what she just said. " I am so sorry, I didn't mean that! You know I wouldn't regret giving birth to you. Your my world " Mum replies to me, taking a step forward. 

I take a step forward. " You have a funny way of showing it. I hate you right now, take me out of here Jarvin please " I reply, quietly. Jarvin nod's before he grabs my hand, leading me out into the cold air, making me shiver. As we walk towards Jarvin's car, I see my Mum walking out.

I sigh before I rush over to Jarvins car, as soon as he get's into the drivers seat, I pressure him. " Drive quick, flip she's coming " I practically yell at him, he nod's before starting the engine. He then drives off, with me watching what everything is going on running through my mind. Luckie's pregnancy, My Mum's yelling. To much emotions are running through my body, anger, fear, and regeret all through together. 

Jarvin notice's, before he takes my hand. " It will be okay, I'll take you too my place " Jarvin said to me, giving me a smile.

I was about to argue but I had no strength to argue. " Sure, thanks Jarvin. I don't know what I would do with-out you " I reply, turning my body towards him. I then rest my head in the crook of his neck letting myself just be in this moment of time with Jarvin, with-out realizing what is going on in the world. 

          I must of fallen asleep, because I wake up to the sun beaming through a pair of curtains. Jarvin's curtain's, I smile before I get up. I get out of the bed, walking up to the door I turn the handle walking towards the kitchen. I see a figure standing beside the T.V, I smile before I walk over to them. Walking over I grab Jarvins hand. He grips my hand to tightly. 

He turns around. " I'm not Jarvin, I am your worst nightmare " He hisses, turning around throwing me against the sofa. I try to get up but he is already onto my, throwing me at the table, the glass shattering my body going limp.