Chapter Three.

The photo to a image i created for mysterious characoal black eyed guy! Here is chapter Three ->

As I wake up, I hear a faint noise beeping. My eyes flutter open, the bright light blinding me. As I sit up my vision goes blury for a few seconds, when I regain my eye sight I notice my Mum standing outside the door talking to a male doctor mainly because he had a doctor/nurses gown on.

I just groan mentally because I had a pain in my head and my stomach. My Mum looks back into my room, she notices I am awake before she tells the doctor she scurries into the room.

When she sees me she smiles in relief. " Oh my Goodness, I thought you were dead when I got a phone call from the police station! " My  said to me, kissing my forehead.

I burst out in tears. " I'm sorry I scared you, I didn't mean to " I reply to her.

Mum smiles. " Kristin it is okay, the doctor here is just going to speak to you " Mum said to me, before exiting the room making a phone call.

The doctor gives me a sad smile. " Hello Kristin I am Doctor Briton, are you feeling okay? Any sign of nausea or slight head trauma? " He asks.

I shake my head. " No, just a killer headache and my Mums worries. I'm good " I reply.

Doctor Britin smiles. " That's good, I am just going to do a proceeder by flashing the flash light and you are just going to follow my fingers " The doctor explains.

I nod my head. " Okay " I reply. He lifts his right arm up slightly the tip of his fingers moving left to right. While the flashing bright light comes into view I fix my gaze on his fingers moving . When the brightness ends I look up at him to be smiling.

He gives me a extra smile. " Nothing wrong with you, I will just get you Mother to sign some paper work and you are free to go Kristin. I'll be right back " He said to me. He stops half way from the door. " Also there is someone outside wanting to speak with you called Luckie " He replies to me.

I smile, laughing slightly. " Let her come in, she's my best friend " I reply, he nods his head leaving the room letting me be alone with my thought for a few seconds. .

When a few minutes pass, I hear the door open to see Luckie my best friend walking through. Her eyes go wide when she takes in my body with wires connected. She then moves forward coming towards me, she sits down in one of the hospital chairs setted beside my bed.

She then breaks the silence. " Holy shit girl, I thought you were for dead when I got a call to your Mum sobbing down through the phone. I ended the call and rushed here with you Mum, but when I did come the nurses said it was family on and I tried explaining that I was your best friend but they didn't listen " She explains.

I just laugh. " Its okay Luckie, I'm okay now. Arn't I? " I question her.

She nods but sighs. " Yeah I guess, thank god someone found you. Do you remember what happened? " She asks, taking a drink of water.

I shrug. " I was at the mall, I was in River Island and I saw some dude staring at me. I panicked so I went into the dressing room to try some top on. When I bought the top, I exited the shop to see no one there so I left the mall and started walking home. I heard heavy footsteps pounding on the floor behind me so I ran down the street and to the ally. When I took a peek behind myself no one was there but I bumped into someones chest and I fell then I woke up in here " I explain to her.

I turn towards her, her mouth shaped in a O shape. " Really? Did he say anything? " She blurts out, covering her mouth after.

I then try to remember back, remembering the twelve words he said to me before I blacked out. " He said a really strange sentence, he said 'I'm sorry Kristin, but its for your own good. We will meet again' " I reply, replaying the words in my head.