PART 2:- MEETING BHABHI

It was night time, nandini was sitting in her room, reading some novel, when abhi enters!!!!

Abhi:- Hi bhena!!! Whatsup!!!

Nandu:- sky is up bhai!!!

Abhi:- hahahah...being sarcastic!!!

Nandu:- Nopes, not being sarcastic just trying to know first time in life why is my bhai hesitant to tell me something!!!

Abhi:- By any chance are you a physchiatris instead of a heart surgeon???

Nandu:- yup just for my brother!!! So spil the beans!!!

Abhi:- so the thing is, I haven't told you something!!!

Nandini:- finally!!!

Abhi getting confused:- what finally!!

Nandini:- finally I get to meet my to be bhabhi!!

Abhi was shocked:- what!!! How did you know i am dating someone and I was here for that!!!

Nandini smirks:- so who is she, what does she do??? Does she know about me??? Does she like me???

Abhi:- relax princess!! Relax!! Ya she knows about you ofcourse!! And about everything else tommorow morning we meet for brunch!!

Nandini:- cool!! Bhai what shall I wear??!

Abhi:- princess!! You are just meeting her, you aren't taking my rishta to her!!!

Nandini:- I know that bhai, but first impression is last impression!!!

Abhi:- you are mad!!! He just leaves from there!!

Next day nandini was waiting in a cafe where abhi enters with a girl!!
Girl:- Nandu tu!!!!

Nandini:- Mukti vardhan!!!

Abhi:- you guyz know each other princess???

Mukti:- so she is ur sister!!!

Nandini:- and she is ur girl friend??

Abhi confusingly replies :- yes!!!

Mukti and nandini just get excited and hug each other!!!

Mukti:- it is after ages I am seeing you!!!

Nandini:- even me!! And look at you our tomboy is Bcm a girl!!

Abhi:- girls incase you are forgetting I am the one to introduce you both!!

Mukti:- we don't need introductions abhi!!!

Both laugh at confused abhi and them tell him how they know each other, they were buddies in Jr.college!!!

Nandini:- waise bhai!! No doubt ur choices have always been best!! But this time it is corougeous as well!! I am proud of you!!!!

Abhi:- what???

Nandini:- come on!!! You are with our lady bheem!!! Not an easy one must say!!!! (She gets hitted by Mukti)

The trio sit there for long chit chatting!!! Mukti and nandini were recalling their good old days!!!

After having a long chit chatting, they leave to meet again soon!!!!

Nandini was all in awe of her old times!! She came back home, but she yet couldn't come out of her good old days!! She went to her room, there was a box kept up there, she got it down!!! There were her things from Jr.college days!! She opens the album and drifts into past!!!

college days!! She opens the album and drifts into past!!!