Part 10(a):- Fun calling.......

Ok Guyz, hello all!!  Sorry for being late....but I am not actually understanding how to continue this....though I have tried...but by the end of part(b) let me know if I should continue with this!!!

The initial part may be a bit boring.... but that is necessary for the story to progress!!!!

      A week passed in a jiffy, but none of the seven people were yet out of that one single meet!!! It was finally weekend, the day when all were to meet again!!!!

Nandini:-" Mukti, you here early morning!!! You had to go some where na today???"

Mukti:-" Ya, it got cancelled, so thght of spending some time with abhi!!"

Nandini:-" Chalo, it's good!!! You have your time with bhai, I shall see you in the evening!!"

      Saying this nandini leaves!!!!

Abhi:-" So what bought you here, why are you tensed??"

      He hugs her and kisses her on forehead!!!

Mukti:-" I am tensed abhi, will everyone come tonight??"

Abhi:-" Ofcourse yaar!!! Dint you see everyone was so happy seeing each other on our engagement!!"

Mukti:-" No abhi, that wasn't a feeling that was just a reaction of seeing each other after years!!! We na abhi, were all connected to each other with a feeling, which we can name as belonging!!! That connection, that feeling of being belonged to each other was missing that day!!!"

Abhi:-" I told you sweet heart!! It will take time!!"

Mukti:-" I understand that abhi, but for time to heal things, we shall also give things time, will this matured adult life, full of responsibilities, provide us that time???"

Abhi:-" You know what mistake we do Mukti, we always blame these responsibilities for taking away the carefree attitude from us, but in reality it's not these responsibilities, it's us!!! We need to learn to balance!! Do one thing, if you are so confused create one whatsapp group and send a formal message!!! Someone has to take the first step, you take it!!"

Mukti hugs abhi tightly:-" What an idea abhi, I just love you!!"

     Abhi smiles seeing the craze of his lady love, whereas Mukti removes her phone to create a group!!

Mukti:-" What shall I name the group??"

Abhi:-" Rainbow??"

Mukti:-" no boring!!"

Abhi:-" 7 idiots??"

Mukti:-" Nah!! Too cleashy!!! Hard rockers!!! Yes this is perfect!! We were called this in college!!"

Abhi:-" What??? Why hard rockers??"

Mukti:-" Because we were rockers and it was not easy, infact pretty hard to be a part of our group!!!"

Abhi:-" Seems you all ruled the college??"

Mukti:-" Yes we did!!! So who shall I add first!! Yes!!! Here you go!!!"

Abhi:-" Hey Mukti, give me a brief introduction to all na!!"

Mukti:-" As you say!! Here you go!!! The first one!! Jab college ayi, to luxuries bme rehne ki thi vo aadi, but college chodte chodte lav gayi adjustments ki bimari!!! Kheti thi pari hu me, ab hai dhruv k rani!!  Hamari makeup kit Alya!!"

Abhi:-" oh my god!! That was nice one baby!!"

Mukti:-" Shy tha, complexity issue ka tha thoda problem, bhorosa na karta tha jald kisi pe, but jab khatam hua dimag ka locha, tab khene laga yaar hoon me tera!! Group ka buddy, dhruv vedant!!!"