Part 12:- Lonavala Trekking

Hello friends!!

Ok I know I am pretty late for this one!!!! But guyz....I really sometimes don't understand what to update for this story!!!!
This type of trip is generally everyone's dream....it's mine too!!! And putting down your dream into words is really really difficult!!!!

I am not satisfied by the update....but here you go!!!!!

                Unknown to the destination, all of them began their journey!!!
The journey towards change......
The journey towards completeness.....
The journey towards dream......
The journey towards forevers.....
The journey towards hamesha!!!!!!

       As soon as the journey started, the early morning cool breeze of Mumbai was hitting their face!!! 'Hawa mein ek alag jadu hota hai!!!' this was exactly what everyone was experiencing!!! The cool breeze brought peace along!!! Forgetting all the worries and tension, a smile crept in everyone's face!!!! The girls hugged  their partners tightly, whereas nandini did spread her hands in air.... closing her eyes... feeling the breeze!!! How much ever manik wanted her to hold him, but then this was her peace and nothing was more important than peace!!!

Cabir:-" Abhi, where are we going first??"

Abhi:-" Beach...to watch the sunrise!!"

Alya:-" Wow!!! That's going to be awesome!!!"

     Enjoying the morning breeze all reached the beach!!! The sun wasn't playing hide and seek much, but yet it wasn't completely out!!! But the sun had its own power, it had painted the sky orangish and yellowish!!! The site in front of them was mesmerizing!!!

None of them spoke anything, everyone were just starring at the sky!!! The rising of the sun always means that darkness has come to an end and today's sunrise also meant that!!! But today's sunrise along with talking away darkness brought many oth...

None of them spoke anything, everyone were just starring at the sky!!! The rising of the sun always means that darkness has come to an end and today's sunrise also meant that!!! But today's sunrise along with talking away darkness brought many other thing for these 8 people!!!!

Today's sunrise brought hope for Cabir....hope to let his heart out infront of navya in the journey!!! At the same time...the sun brought new determination for navya....she was determined to know what Cabir felt for her!!! Seeing all her friends together and at so much peace, today's sunrise took away the lonliness feeling from alya's heart.....and seeing his lady love at so much peace....brought more love into dhruv's life!!!! For Mukti today's sunrise brought happiness....whereas for abhi todays sunrise meant new beginnings....he was the only odd man out in this group of 8 ppl....and other 7 were willing to make him one of them!!! Today's sunrise meant a lot for manik, because he was aiming forgiveness today!! Forgiveness for some intentional and some unintentional deeds done by him!!! But there was one soul who dint knew what today's sunrise will get for her!!! She had mixed emotions!!! Nandini was hoping for lonliness to end and welcome happiness with open arms!!! She was determined to get her answers...and maybe was waiting to forgive or may be ask for forgiveness....was happy for her friends and was somewhere down the line was loving this old version of the new beginnings!!!!!