Part 4:- Getting closer

Flashback continues

While everyone were sitting, there was a girl admiring manik!!!

Girl:-" He is so hot!!!"

Meanwhile in our gang!!!

Nandini:-" So guyz classes are starting tom!!!! I am so excited!!!"

Navya:-" Even I am!!!"

Manik:-" So guyz, what's the cultural activity you all have choosen???"

Cabir:-" Rock Music!!"

Alya, manik and dhruv:-" Same!!!"

Navya and Nandini:-" Classical music!!!"

Mukti:- "Wow, this sounds fun!!"

Dhruv:-" And about sports!!!"

Cabir and manik:-" Basket ball!!"

Dhruv:-" I have taken chess!!"

Mukti:-" Basket ball!!"

Cabir:-" Wow lady bheem, intresting!!!"

Mukti:-" Aae, don't call me that!!!"

Alya:-" I haven't choosen any sports!!!"

Navya:-" Nor me, what about you nandini??"

Nandini:-" I am confused between chess and badminton, let's see!!!"

Having their normal talks, they have their food and then prepare themselves for next day!!!

The boys were the first one to reach the class and then they see Harshad in their class, they were shocked, bcz he was their senior according to them!!!!

One of the student:-" He couldn't give exams last year because during exams he was admitted in hospital due to accident!!! So he is forced to repeat the year!!!"

This was a shock to boys, while boys were yet standing at the door, the girls came and wished them and the boys updated about harshad to girls!!

Nandini:-"guyz, so what we all are together na, that's what it matters!!!"

Mukti:-" Exactly!!!"

Manik:-" And waise bhi, thode kand(mischief) college me nahi karenge to kab karenge???"

Nandini:-" Exactly and such characters, make College Life more interesting!!!"

When they were talking a girl comes and wishes manik, wearing a very short dress!!!

Girl:-" Hi handsome!!! You are hot!!! I am soha, soha Khurrana!!! Daughter of one of the trustees of college!!!" She was sled prasing about herself!!!

Manik:-" Hi!! miss.whatever!! I am manik, manik malhotra, son of one of the trustees of college!!!"

All others in the gang:-" What??"

Soha:-" Wow!! That is great!! So friends???"

Manik:-" U see, manik malhotra's friendship is precious!!! You have to earn it!!"

Saying this, he goes band sits on one of the benches!!! All others also follow him!!!

Soha:-" That toh I will earn it soon!!!"

Cabir sits besides manik, dhruv behind them, Mukti and nandini in front of them, navya and Alya on a bench beside them!!!

Cabir:-" Saale manik, tune bataya nahi you are trustee's son???"