Part 14:- Goa it is!!!

Hello friends,

Reading the title, you guyz must have understood that almost all of your guessed it right, GOA it is!!!
Seeing all of you guessing it right, I felt so happy, it literally gace me the felling that story is relatable and many of u are getting connected to it!!! A trip to Goa with friends, tops every teenagers bucket list....bt bt bt very few are able to fulfil this one wish!!!!

Now coming to the update, I had never planned to write about Goa Bcz I knew I would not able to write about Goa....bt then the story would have been incomplete so I took up Goa!!! Guyz plz bear with me for this update....Bcz it's not turned out to be a good one....n since beginning I knew it wouldn't nyways turn to be a good one...so please bear with me for this one update!!! I have never had a beach experience so cudnt write one!!!

The boys reached the resorts being happy that they have reached first!!!

Cabir:-" So were right, GOA it was!!!

Abhi:-" Yes, Goa it was!!"

Manik:-" I was sure that one of them would have this as their location!!!!"

Cabir:-" And I am sure this is Navya, she always wanted to come here!!"

Dhruv:-" Guyz, since we have won, what are we going to ask from girls???"

Cabir:-" Comeon, we have come Goa, we will ask something interesting!!!"

Manik:- "That is absolutely correct!!!it's going to be fun to tease girls.... specifically Nandu!!!"

Abhi:-" let's book our four rooms first!!"

Cabir:-" why four??"

Abhi:-" Me and Mukti, dhruv and Alya, Nandu and Navya and you can Manik!!"

Cabir:-" Oh ya Manik is my only couple currently!!!"

Dhruv:-" Abhi we will book suite!!!"

Manik:-" Ofcourse, drunk girls...romance in the air!!"

Abhi:-" Go get yourself a partner, don't be jealous of us!!"

Cabir:-" Yaar Manik!!! We actually need a partner!!! Goa is going to be so romantic for these couples yaar!!"

Manik:-" Actually I need a partner....you toh have your black and white......!!"

Cabir:-" Don't put salt on my wounds!!!"

Dhruv:-" What??"

Cabir:-" Jaale pe namak mat chidak!!"

Laughing they reach the recoption area to book their rooms!!!!

Recoptionist:- " welcome to our hotel sir!!! We are glad to have you!! Here are your keys to suite No.8!!!" Saying this she hands over just one key to boys!!!

Abhi:-" I guess you have misunderstood us to be someone else!!! We haven't booked the rooms as yet!!! And we require 4 rooms!!"

Recoptionist handing over a letter to boys:-" Sir this is for you!!"

Dhruv:-" Manik read what's the letter about??"

"Hello boys,

Congratulations you all finally reached!!! But fortunately we were here long back!!"

As soon as manik reads this much, all together shout:-" WHAT!!!"

Abhi:-" How did the girls reach before us???"

Dhruv:-" And that to when buddy was driving??"

Manik:-" Mukti is faster then me, it's impossible!!"