Wattpad Original
Mayroong 11 pang mga libreng parte

Introductory Note

Please read this important announcement!
I just need to republish this again dahil maraming hindi nagbasa nito.

***

To my beloved readers!

Some of you know that I have been participating in Wattpad Paid Program since day 1 it was launched. I created a new story entitled "WONTED HEAT" that is exclusive for this program. I was actually pregnant when I was writing that story. I sat in front of my laptop with a huge belly, a little sweet pea was kicking inside my womb as I devoted my time just to finish this novel. And yet, I still haven't finished it until I delivered my child.

But I need to keep going. I need to finish this novel. So even though I was told to rest; to keep distance myself from the gadgets, I didn't listen to them. I was eager to give Jacko and Kels a happy ending. So, I didn't stop until I reached the last chapter. But my hard work paid off because WONTED HEAT is a success. And it's all because of your support. Thank you very much for your undying support and love. This means the world to me.

There's nothing easy about being an author. We faced multiple failures and rejections, but still managed to go on to write. Why? Because aside from we love what we are doing, it's also because of the support of our readers. Your support keeps us inspired.
All the messages and good feedback I've received from you, guys, are pushing me forward, compelling me to enhance my skills as a writer to produce worthwhile materials.

And now, I humbly announce to you that SCANDALOUS is a part of Wattpad paid program. I hope you are able to continue to support me in this program. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

....

Kung may error po sa pag-open ng locked chapters just remove the story from library then add again. Repeat it if the issue persists, logout then login or update the app.

Meron din pong nakukuhang free coins sa panonood ng ads. Just go to your profile then tap the coin+ sign that located at the top of your profile, then tap the earn coins then watch ad. 1 coin per ad. 3 coins ang maaaring ma-earn daily.

Thank you so much!