Fate Part 51

51.

Guys, you´re amazing!!! Thank you so much for reading my story!!!

For all those who thought I´d honestly let my Lovato-Rivera family die, you thought wrong xD

I love each one of you!!!! Tell me what you think about this part, where everyone is alive :)

Naya´s POV:

I snap out of my dark thoughts. I have to control them, it´s really hard though when I look up and see my biggest love, Demi lying there with her eyes closed. She´s in this situation for 72 hours now and I haven´t left her side since then. I haven´t gotten much sleep, which isn´t bothering me cause every time I close my eyes for a minute, I see these horror scenarios like our funeral and all those sad people around us. I have to think positive and keep calm that´s the reason why I´m not closing my eyes anymore. I´m alone with Demi in her room. A nurse a doctor stops by and checks on her. I clutch onto her hand that´s lying almost lifeless in my hand. The only thing that convinces me that she´s still here is her warmth. Her cheeks still have a flush of rose in it and I can hear her breathing as well as her heartbeat that beeps on the monitor next to her. I brushed her hair this morning and creamed her face to keep the moisture in her skin. The last hours were filled with me staring at her heartbeat which moves steadily on the monitor. It kind of soothed me, while my head rested on her leg. I stretch my body before I hear a cry, my baby´s cry. Maddie came along and took Isabella for the last few hours. She walked with her through the hospital and was there when she slept...I guess she isn´t sleeping anymore. The cries get louder until I see Maddie in front of Demi´s room. She wont come in but look in my direction. I kiss Demi´s hand and walk out to my girls.

“Hey..shhh...what happened?”, I ask Maddie and take Isabella into my arms. I can´t believe that this little human being grew in Demi and is now ours.

Madison sighs relieved that I´m helping and begins to explain; “Well she slept for the last two hours and I gave her the last bottle half an hour ago..since then she wont stop crying. I don´t want to bother you but I couldn´t stand it hearing her cry anymore..”, she looks down guilty.

“Madison, thank you!”, I lift her chin up; “it´s not your fault that she´s crying. I´ll take care of her now. Will you accompany Demi?”

I walk with my little baby in my arms down the hall into an empty room to my left, which is kind of a guest room or something. Perfect for us now.

I rock Isabella in my arms and walk around. Nothing helps and my headache increases, which leaves me slightly frustrated. I stop at the window and look out to see that it´s already dawning again as a song comes up in my head and I begin to sing:

Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world”

Isabella stops crying and looks up at me with her big brown eyes. She´s so beautiful and adorable while her hand holds one of my fingers. She´s so tiny I´m afraid I could hurt her. Someone knocks on the door. I look up to see Dianna with Eddie and Madison and nod as a sign for them to come in. Madison walks straight to the chair beside me, plops down and starts to brush through Isabella´s dark, short hair. I´ve never seen a baby with that amount of hair after a birth by the way.