Fate Part Seventeen

17.

Demi's patience is fading away. She's awake and Naya is still sleeping beside her. And she feel bored – very bored with the need to change something. Most of the time it's her part to sleep til 12 am, but today Naya is really resting her shit. Demi can get really hyper sometimes, like today. She begins to jump on the bed making Naya groan out in frustration.

"Leave me alone" she grumbles before she drifts off again, which motivates Demi even more. She pulls Naya's blanket away and jumps like it's her determination.

"What the fuck?! Demi?!"

"Finally, get up and dress yourself we go horse back riding" Demi giggles. It always makes fun to annoy Naya, even if she can get a little bit mean, while her inner bitch comes out. - But no risk, no fun.

"Demi, let me sleep!" Naya complains.

"Nope, I made you breakfast, which is now cold because you slept longer than I thought" Demi brings the tablet up making Naya quiet. It's no secret that Demi can't cook, but she really baked pancakes and stuff for her and brought it into the bedroom which is even more special.

"Thank you" Naya breathes out, too impressed from the surprise. "I can't ride, Demi. I would love to, but I can't"

"Nah, that's no big deal. I will lead you and you'll get some lazy horse which just follows me, ok?" Demi squeaks excited.

Believe it or not, Naya is really sitting on a horse now after she was finally ready to leave. Demi is smiling like an idiot. It's really amusing to watch Naya struggle. She has some problems to force the horse into action and when she did it she has to catch her balance. It's really fun to look at her. She gets it after a while and begins to enjoy it. The weather is just perfect for outdoor activities and both girls enjoy their day off.

Everything goes well and both bring the horses back after they came back. Demi drives both home,because Naya had some slight problems with her legs and back. She isn't used to ride a horse for a few hours. She showers while Demi prepares dinner. Demi could tell by the way Naya walks down the stairs that she was in pain but too proud to admit it. Typical Naya.

"Babe, could you please hurry up? I want to shower too" Demi asks Naya before she leaves. She showers and prepares a little surprise for Naya in the bedroom. She walks down to find Naya sitting at the kitchen table and leads her upstairs. She knows exactly how her back must feel and wanted to massage her.

Naya is really impressed as she walks to the bed. Their were candles everywhere and even some rose petals. "What is all this, Demi?"

"I know how you must feel and wanted to please you with a massage"

That's the way both let the evening die away.