Fate Part Twenty Four

Chapter 24

Bam! I'm back with new stuff, which is coming on! Make sure to leave comments about what you think about it guys! I would really appreciate that :)

Demi's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and see nothing but white walls. I remember that I'm in a hospital because I was slightly bleeding and had pain in my stomach. Naya has left me before that and Wilmer brought me here. My little worm is still growing inside of me – gladly!

I blink, trying to get a clearer view as I hear someone snore next to me. Wilmer. A smile appears on my face. He is sitting on a chair, his head rested on my bed. I squeeze his hand to wake him up. Just in time, because a nurse comes in and brings us breakfast. I eat some bites and fall asleep again. I feel so exhausted and I don't know what medicine I swallowed, but it was kind of strong.

I wake up at 2pm only to see Wilmer and my doctor standing at the end of my bed... not looking very pleased.

"Good that you're awake, Demi. How do you feel?" My doctor asks me casually.

"Better..and relaxed", I chuckle.

My sentence is followed by a long silence period.

"What is wrong", I ask

Wilmer bites on his lip nervously and slowly sits down on my bed, next to me, holding my hand.

"Promise me to stay calm, ok, hermosa?", he barely whispers. What the fuck is going on here?! Is my baby ok?! I feel myself become restless. I'm not the patient person as you can guess.

Wilmer rubs my hand, looking at me like someone has died.

"What happened, Wilmer? Spill it out!" I snatch my hand from his grip before he begins to talk again.

"Stay calm, or the nurse will inject you something, got it?" I feel the fear inside me as I look between him, the nurse next to me and the doctor in front of my bed. Everyone is looking at me like I'm going to attack someone in a few seconds and they have to hold me back.

I slowly nod, not sure if I want to know what Wilmer has to say.

"Naya, had a car accident. She's here in the same hospital as you," he says before I start to tremble. I feel him taking my hand again.

"She was drunk while driving her car." Tears slip out of my eyes and roll down my face. Wanted she to commit suicide?!

"The police and I think that she was in the 60's club after she drove away from her home and wanted to drive to mine. She ignored a traffic light and crashed into a lorry"

I don't want to hear it. God, make it stop! Please! I mentally scream. I can't take it. I can't lose her. We can't lose her! Wilmer tries to wrap me into an embrace but I shrug him off. I can't let anyone touch me right now.

"She has massive injuries and lays in a coma since she arrived here."

Wow, that's too much to handle right now. I feel my stomach clench before I throw up in a dustbin next to my bed. Wilmer is holding my hair back and mumbles "I'm sorry's". My anxiety attack gets out of control and all I know is that I'm screaming, hardly breathing. Naya can't lay in a coma – We need her more than anything right now! Why was she on her way to Wilmer? Why was she drunk? Why was she acting like that? What happened to her that she's sleeping fast? I'm shaking and sobbing like some crazy child that fell off its bike and saw a monster at the same time.

Wilmer holds me while the nurse injects something in my arm. I feel myself drift off to sleep again and my last thought is "Naya, hold on!"