•Meeting The Little Shit•

It was time for a band meeting. I called Vanessa. I told her that i was calling a meeting. She was over in under a minute. Nessa lives 3 houses down from me so thats how shes closest to me and knows me the most. We started off by hopping in my car and driving to the studio to do simple things. On my way into the studio I told Vanessa I would meet her there I had to grab my guitar and my drumsticks. I crashed into these 4 amazingly hot boys they were all Aussies. The ones that sticked out the most were a boy with blue hair, one that had drumsticks, and a boy with piercing blue eyes and blonde hair. "I'm sooo sorry I wasn't paying attention I was messing around with my guitar and..." I was cut off by all of them giggling "It's fine." I rushed into the studio to talk to Mr.Lloyd, our manager. He said with a concerned look on his face saying "My other band need the studio too so they asked to see if they could share and I said yes. That's fine right girls?" We said the usual things you would say "Yea we don't mind at all."
The boys I crashed into came in and said "We found the extra picks and sticks for practice we're ready now!" Mr.Lloyd introduced us.
The one with blue hair is Michael. The one with the drumsticks is Ashton. The one that has black hair with a nicely fat cute face is Calum. Then the boy that made me melt the most was Luke. His blue eyes made me melt and die.
~One Hour Later~
"I'm gonna go get some McDonalds and Starbucks anybody want something?" I yelled so everyone heard me. They wrote it down on a piece of paper.
Calum-Grande chai tea and a chicken wrap with ranch
Michael-Grande caramel swirl frappe
Ashton-Same as Mikey please
Nessa-The original thingy I always get in a Grande
Luke-Grande liquid cocain espresso so I don't get tired fucking you tonight. Don't forget the same for you too baby
As I walked out I folded the paper and put it in my pocket. I said "Be back in 20!" But before I went to the exit door I heard Luke tell everybody he had to go to take a piss. "Don't lie to yourself you want me to night. I'll pick you up at 8:00.Don't forget you'll regret it and say damn I do want him. I'll be waiting!" He smirked to me in a whisper.