School Day

Amily's POV

I felt like the first day of school was gonna be horrible for me and Vanessa but I thought wrong.

When it came to lunch we were so happy. We weren't expecting for this many people from our school to like our music and our voices. The boys heard the news and sat with us. "I can't believe people actually take time out of the day to listen to us!" Luke was just smiling at how excited I was for this. I felt like a kid just got a shit ton of candy for free. "Does this mean we have to start writing more songs? If so then I...." I had to cut myself off, I didn't want Luke to know I wrote every song we have ever made I would be so embarrased. I felt a hand on my back rubbing circles but it was not Luke, it was Michael. His big hand but small fingers were really fucking soothing. I wish he could do that alot more.

I looked at Michael and smiled. I think he knew what I was going to say next. I just left it be and I let him continuously rub my back.

After a while of Michael rubbing my back Luke caught him and gave him a death stare. Michael dropped his hand and he looked at his knees with red cheeks. Why did Luke give him a stare so harshly? Was Luke being over protective?

I didn’t want Michael to stop so I took his hand and put it back on my back to rub again but he didn’t do so. I needed to know what was going on because what ever Luke told the boys or just Michael was definitely pissing me off. I grabbed Michael’s wrist and tugged at him to drag him to the hallway to see what was going on between him and Luke. “What is going on?” He acted like he didn’t know what I was saying at all. I wanted the truth and I just got really upset that he wouldn’t tell me. I just walked back to the lunch room as he followed. Before we reached the table he whispered in my ear. “I will come over after school and tell you. Luke just can’t be near.” I nodded in response since we were now at the table.

It was now last period and I was so tired I could have literally fall asleep on Luke’s shoulder which would be no problem since we were science partners and had one table for us both. I have always hated science. I never got a bad grade though. Luke was practically having the same problem of falling asleep during class. I guess he gave up after like 5 seconds (OF SUMMER). I knew that I would get in trouble if I did the same and my mum would kill me if she got a note of how I got in trouble on the first day. She was still not home and wouldn’t be home till 2 months after the first week of September then leave the next day. Having my mum always away and never with me was great at times but was then so sad. I would still have problems in life that have happened in the pass but the only person I had was Vanessa. That was fine but sometimes I think she would get annoyed with them all. The bell rang and Luke woke up with the teacher in front of him with a blue paper telling him to stay after on Friday. I just giggled and kissed him goodbye. “I’m going straight home babe I’m too tired to do anything. I’ll see you tomorrow.” We walked our separate ways to our cars. I jumped in my black hummer and drove home to meet with Michael. I found his yellow hummer parked in my driveway. (anyone else see what I did there….) I pulled up next to his car and told him to hurry up so we can go inside.