Vanessa's POV

Amily gets these dreams all the time and this one confused me.Usually when she was in someones arms or when she was near somebody she wouldn't get the dreams. She was telling me it wasn't like the ones she always get.This one was about people leaving and then after that person left then came the normal dream. She didn't want Luke to hear part of the dream so she motioned me to the bar stools and I sat down ready to listen. "Luke was in the dream.He was the one leaving me." I was so shocked. They must have gotten closer over time. We looked at Luke and he had he's elbows on his knees and his head in his hands shaking. Amily started walking over to him, I grabbed her arm and she looked at me and she nodded. I let go.

\\AMILY AND LUKE'S CONVO\\

(A) "Luke? Are you alright? I'm fine there is no need to worry."  (L) "Yea..Yea im f.fine. Are you alright though? I know it's not my busniess but is everything okay, is it me, do you want me to leave, did I do something wrong?" (A) "I'm fine Luke. It's not you, well actually that's what I need to talk to you about. (L)"Oh my gosh you don't like me do you? You want to break up? *a big frown appeared on Luke's face* (A)" OH MY GOSH, NO! I deffinetly don't want to break up! I do like you, alot. I just want to talk to you about the dream thats all." *Luke sighed of relife* (L)"Oh ok i got worried."

You could tell Amily was getting pale trying to tell Luke so I jogged over to her and sat her down. Even then she was getting pale and now i was getting worried so i layed her down and spoke for her. "Luke you were in the dream and what you did to her in the dream made her upset.You were downing bad things such as leading her on and making her believe your lies. I don't know if you want me to explain so yeah." I got up and walked to the kitchen to get Amily a glass of water. Luke started talking "I will never leave you, lie to you, make you upset, I want to make you my princess and make your life perfect. Please, just please don't harm yourself. I love you and all your little things..." I just smiled as i heard him whisper to her. I had a good idea and i texted Luke my idea. I knew Amily loves One Direction and music so I went and got my guitar and Amily's. I handed Luke Amily's and I started strumming to "Little Things".

She woke up as Luke was starting to choke on some words and I left them alone to be together and they ended up cuddling and talking as Luke kept strumming a harmoney of One Direction.